June 28: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gg Daniel,

GG Daniel...I honestly believe this is one of the most disappointing 13th place finishes. Daniel had all the chances in the world to final table this and just came up short. Guys like Phil Ivey and Erick Lindgren kept coming back from short stacks, but once Negreanu started getting short it just fell a part. He fell from 1.5 million to 500,000 in only a couple of rotations and never recovered. It seemed like he played nearly perfect the whole tournament until tonight. It was there to win, but oh well. There's always the main event and this event next year.I'm rooting for Scotty Nguyen now to be honest, BABY.

GG. You played a really good tournament. Just didn't quite the result you were hoping for, for sure. Since Ivey's out, you won't owe him any money. lolBest of luck next tournament.

Man, he was doing great. Enjoying a nice rub down and looked pretty relaxed. My wife and I were watching him and he was pretty confident. My wife took some great shots of him when there were 16 left. I'll see if she can download a few and I'll get them on if I can.He needed a 3rd and I think Erik and Barry needed a 6th and 7th for POY. I think Scotty may take it down though. He is concentrating hard on this event and has take some good pots.Good Luck in the ME Daniel. You played your heart out!

Well crap. I was hoping to log on this morning and see that DN made another final table. Oh well. GG Daniel.
Me, too ... though I went to bed at the dinner break, so I am not really surprised.At least he doesn't owe Ivey the 200K.
GG Daniel...I honestly believe this is one of the most disappointing 13th place finishes. Daniel had all the chances in the world to final table this and just came up short. Guys like Phil Ivey and Erick Lindgren kept coming back from short stacks, but once Negreanu started getting short it just fell a part. He fell from 1.5 million to 500,000 in only a couple of rotations and never recovered. It seemed like he played nearly perfect the whole tournament until tonight. It was there to win, but oh well. There's always the main event and this event next year.I'm rooting for Scotty Nguyen now to be honest, BABY.
the limits are so huge it is easy to lose a million chips if you miss your draws or are coolered, or something of that sort, and also im sure he played pretty well today or else he would admit it, i dont see how you can say he played poorly without being there watching him play
the limits are so huge it is easy to lose a million chips if you miss your draws or are coolered, or something of that sort, and also im sure he played pretty well today or else he would admit it, i dont see how you can say he played poorly without being there watching him play
Let's make a dealYou bold the part where I say "Daniel played like shit" and I'll start taking you seriously. OK? Ok!
good enough?