June 28: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not good news for DanNegreanu On a DownswingDaniel Negreanu has taken a 700,000 chip downswing after losing several pots in a row. The largest one was a stud hand against Raymond Davis where Davis made jacks full of threes. Since then, he's been playing a lot of small pots, but losing most of them and is down to 590,000.

This isn't looking good at all. I hate to be a downer, but I think the competition is too tough for him to recover from this MASSIVE collapse he's had. He's going to barely miss the final table methinks. Hopefully I'm wrong, but he's in bad shape. He needs to start winning pots NOW.

This isn't looking good at all. I hate to be a downer, but I think the competition is too tough for him to recover from this MASSIVE collapse he's had. He's going to barely miss the final table methinks. Hopefully I'm wrong, but he's in bad shape. He needs to start winning pots NOW.
What a revelation...

Daniel needs a rush in the worst way but the good news is that he isn't desprately short on chips, so he definately has a shot at getting right back into the hunt without risking his entire tournament.

11:10 PM EST - "Lost a pot with KQ in Holdem but made a great laydown on the turn. I got 480k. Flop was K76 turn a 4"Damnit, hang in there! One big hand and he is back!

11:22 PM EST - "301k and we off to dinner. Got scooped in Omaha and I actually value bet the river with two pair bad low. Guy had two better pair and a slightly better low"It's alright, you'll make a comeback! I've seen it before!

11:22 PM EST - "301k and we off to dinner. Got scooped in Omaha and I actually value bet the river with two pair bad low. Guy had two better pair and a slightly better low"It's alright, you'll make a comeback! I've seen it before!
the only posts of yours i have seen are in these DN update threads and i must say;I HATE YOU.dont ask me to explain. you just infuriate me. i hope your computer explodes.good day, sir.
the only posts of yours i have seen are in these DN update threads and i must say;I HATE YOU.dont ask me to explain. you just infuriate me. i hope your computer explodes.good day, sir.
It's because he thinks Negreanu is Jesus and that he picks up heaters at will. It's annoying.I hope Daniel can get something going. I really wanted to see him at the final table with Ivey, Greenstein, and Scotty Nguyen.