June 28: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

I would love to see Daniel, Ivey, Lindgren and Doyle at the final table. That would be fun to watch, no matter who else is there. Go get 'em Daniel.
dont forget barry and huck
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Routing? Sounds kinky. BTW, I'd LOVE to see Doyle at the FT.
:club: I've made that same typo before. I actually know how to spell the word, but I'm careless when I type on forums -- and don't use spell check. It's my version of "living on the edge."
My Controls - Board Settings - turn off sigs. YW.
Ya I know that - but I shouldn't have to block everybody's sig just cause a few people have to go overboard with it.

Davis a Quick StudyHold'em:On a flop of Q :club: 7 :D 2 :ts Raymond Davis checked from the big blind, Daniel Negreanu bet and Davis called. The turn was the 6 :4h . Davis checked, Negreanu bet and Davis called. The river brought the 5 :5c and the same story-- check, bet, call. Davis turned up K :D Q :D , besting Negreanu's T :D T :3h . "We're playing straight hold'em here, Raymond," said his tablemate, Doyle Brunson. "That's the only game I knew how to play when I signed up!" replied Davis.Sick shit if true.

Top 5 in ChipsMichael DeMichele 1,590,000 Ralph Perry 1,400,000 Daniel Negreanu 1,060,000 Matt Glantz 1,025,000 Barry Greenstein 943,000

Yikes. Hopefully this is just a minor bump in the road for Daniel and he gets back up over a million soon again.

this would be the best heads up ever.. !!i pray every single day for a heads up like this.. but only if daniel wins^^
lol, that's pretty sad.but yeah I agree, Ivey-Negreanu heads up would be sick.I have DN, BG and Ivey as A-picks in my FT fantasy team, and EDog as a B player, so a if the former could finish 1, 2, 3, and EDog in 4th, that would be perfect for purely selfish purposes.
Next best thing to being there.oh wait, ...I will be there. DOH! :club:
Lucky Bastage....Have some Har Gow and Potstickers at the Venetian Noodle Bar for me and put it on the Underhills.

gl Daniel take it down

9:04 PM EST - "124k bubble now. Might be biggest bubble in poker history"
Phew! Anyone else read that as DN having his stack down to 124k? I should go to sleep.Barney Rubble, it's a bubble.Barney.gif

GO DOYLE!Doyle DoublesHold'em:It looked like Doyle Brunson might be heading to the rail when he bet the last of his chips holding {A-Clubs} {9-Diamonds} and found he was dominated by Patrick Bueno's {A-Spades} {10-Diamonds}. But Doyle paired up on the {3-Diamonds} {9-Clubs} {Q-Clubs} flop and when the {5-Hearts} {Q-Hearts} fell on the turn and river Brunson doubled up to 150,000, which drew a cheer from the crowd pressed against the rail.