June 28: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

this would be the best heads up ever.. !!i pray every single day for a heads up like this.. but only if daniel wins^^
I PRAY FOR THIS EVERY DAY TOO!!!!LET US PRAY TOGETHER!
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

24 players remaining. They play down to the final 9.
I thought the Final Table of the HORSE event was 8 players, not 9. Unless they are carrying over 1 extra guy to save time on day 4.
this would be the best heads up ever.. !!i pray every single day for a heads up like this.. but only if daniel wins^^
But there's so many other things you could pray for! Like world peace or good health xD. ^^ :club:
DN - play well, run like Flo-Jogatortom - please post as much as possible. Thanks.
Funny I was thinking the exact opposite. God how I hate large signatures.

I really want daniel,bloch,lindgren,huck,ivey,gabe,doyle to reach to the final table...that would be so awesome: :club:

Except for wanting Daniel to win, of course ....My sentiments about routing for players are in conflict with each other. On one hand, I would love to see a dream final table like everyone else. However, I don't have all those players in my fantasy pool team. So, part of me only want the ones on my team to do well.So, I'm rooting for Doyle and Gabe to make the final table figuring that not many people have them on their teams, either.

I have nothing against barry...I respect him as a player and person but he is just little bit boring to watch at final table IMO.

I see in the thread title that there's gonna be updates, but by the look of the OP I'm not sure. Will he be providing updates today or is it gonna be a pokernews.com following?

Anyone else want to see Mr. Kotter make the final table?GL DN
i actually want to see him win this, if daniel couldn't make it
Except for wanting Daniel to win, of course ....My sentiments about routing for players are in conflict with each other. On one hand, I would love to see a dream final table like everyone else. However, I don't have all those players in my fantasy pool team. So, part of me only want the ones on my team to do well.So, I'm routing for Doyle and Gabe to make the final table figuring that not many people have them on their teams, either.
Routing? Sounds kinky. BTW, I'd LOVE to see Doyle at the FT.

6:08 PM EST - "Very first hand dealt of Stud I pick up KK and win a pot on 5. I'm just a stud machine"Eff Holdem and Omaha! Only play stud you machine!