I've been a fan of this ever since it was Talk Soup with Greg Kinnear and I think it's been really good now with the guy they have now as the soupanyone else dig this?

I've been a fan of this ever since it was Talk Soup with Greg Kinnear and I think it's been really good now with the guy they have now as the soupanyone else dig this?
The Soup is a great show. This is the show that helped me get through that damn writer's strike.
Joel McHale....yeah, great show. He's a pretty funny dude.

Joel McHale is damn near brilliant. As is Lou. (his chihuahua)I never watched with Kinnear, but I like John Henson, he was good. Aisha Tyler, not so much.

Joel McHale is damn near brilliant. As is Lou. (his chihuahua)I never watched with Kinnear, but I like John Henson, he was good. Aisha Tyler, not so much.
Aisha Tyler wasn't bad, she just had the misfortune of having to fill Henson's shoes.
Joel McHale....yeah, great show. He's a pretty funny dude.
Joel can be hilarious.Sidenote: Not long ago, he was with Phil and Antonio on an episode of I Bet You.
I believe she actually followed Hal SparksHenson was the man. McHale might be better. Hard to say because of the material McHale gets to use. The shows of mid 90s don't compare to today's.
I forgot about Hal. I guess he seems so intent on mkaing himself the most overexposed guy on basic cable that it's all started to blend together.
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this show. I get to watch the best parts of 20-30 tv shows without having to watch all the dreck that surrounds it. Plus, I get to see Kim Kardashian's ass on a regular basis.It's soooooooo meaty.

Joel can be hilarious.Sidenote: Not long ago, he was with Phil and Antonio on an episode of I Bet You.
I don't watch, but isn't the main guy the guy that was on a episode of I Bet You?