To My Fcp Guys In Chicago

Gonna go out for my Bday (July 2) on Saturday July 5th.If you guys are available, come on out.Here's a copy of an Evite I made.http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvi...FZYOUULDWVRJSXZI think you can reply on there even if I didn't send an email. (Hopefully, cause I have very few people's emails.)Gonna go to this bar cause they're broadcasting the UFC that night. So who's down?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By this point shouldnt we just have are own forum?Ill be there Kurt
LOL, I know we really should.
Innnnnnnnnnn
If you show up, I'll buy YOU a drink! A pitcher even!
There may very well be girls there.Just sayin. :club:
Bridg doesn't count...I am likely in especially if they show UFC.
Bridg doesn't count...I am likely in especially if they show UFC.
Oh they do! :)But even girls besides Brigette. Her friend Jacquie said maybe and she has a couple friends she said she'd tell. (We'll see if she follows through though.) My friend Steph has a bf, but hopefully she'll come too. Maybe Brigette's sister too.But mostly UFC! Woot!I'll actually probably get there earlier, like 8-8:30 so I can get a seat to watch the fights, but I put 9 on the invite cause I know people seem to hate going out too early.
Oh they do! :)But even girls besides Brigette. Her friend Jacquie said maybe and she has a couple friends she said she'd tell. (We'll see if she follows through though.) My friend Steph has a bf, but hopefully she'll come too. Maybe Brigette's sister too.But mostly UFC! Woot!I'll actually probably get there earlier, like 8-8:30 so I can get a seat to watch the fights, but I put 9 on the invite cause I know people seem to hate going out too early.
lol at you pimpin out your friends.
Oh they do! :club: But even girls besides Brigette. Her friend Jacquie said maybe and she has a couple friends she said she'd tell. (We'll see if she follows through though.) My friend Steph has a bf, but hopefully she'll come too. Maybe Brigette's sister too.But mostly UFC! Woot!I'll actually probably get there earlier, like 8-8:30 so I can get a seat to watch the fights, but I put 9 on the invite cause I know people seem to hate going out too early.
I'm probably down. the more single girls the better to go along with me watching sweaty men beat the crap out of each other
I'm probably down. the more single girls the better to go along with me watching sweaty men beat the crap out of each other
LOL. Whatever works. :club:
Where I'll go. Evites are so homo. Thats like so 8 years ago. count me in!@
I know, never used it before, but I had just got one like a few minutes before... it was an impulse evite.The place is at Ashland and Diversey.
I know, never used it before, but I had just got one like a few minutes before... it was an impulse evite.The place is at Ashland and Diversey.
hey kurt, i cant see the evite, whats the nameof the bar?
hey kurt, i cant see the evite, whats the nameof the bar?
Four Shadows
Kurt, I ain't got not job... Ain't got nothin' better to do... I'm in.
Good stuff. :club:
I knew there was one more thread I posted in last night.Count me in for real though.Count me out for signing the Evite.
LOL.