June 27: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

Anyone know a site with frequent updates? Cardplayer's updating only about every hour.
That's because they are only allowed to update once an hour. They're good people though and doing a great job covering the events. (And they let me use their computers when they're checking up on the players - using one now)Daniel just finished having a massage and he's playin GOOD!
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because they are only allowed to update once an hour. They're good people though and doing a great job covering the events. (And they let me use their computers when they're checking up on the players - using one now)Daniel just finished having a massage and he's playin GOOD!
thats cool you are from grand rapids, mi too. even better.
ummm....YOUR TURN!
That's what I told him - but he seems to have selective hearing :ts He's cruising now!! :club:

Daniel seems to be on a heater right now. He's taking down some big pots other than the pot where he doubled up Lindgren, which isn't bad for my FCP pool team. Keep on rolling!

12:01 am: AA won a good stud pot. I rock in Stud...1.5 mil
Pokernews is slow on the chip counts, DN=Chip leader?EDIT: Crap, sniped

Pokernews says he's at 1.05 million.Erick Lindgren had a pretty good way of describing Daniel in stud in this tournament. Daniel won a big pot off of Farzad Bonyadi. Lindgren called Daniel a "stud machine."

They got Doyle as the chip leader at 1.3 Mill. If Doyle, Barry, and Daniel all make the FT, I will kill ESPN if they do not record and air that FT.

Sorry guys...miss typed...1.15 mil :club:
OMG DIE!!! :ts
They got Doyle as the chip leader at 1.3 Mill. If Doyle, Barry, and Daniel all make the FT, I will kill ESPN if they do not record and air that FT.
Pretty sure all Championship events are slated for taping?
Pretty sure all Championship events are slated for taping?
Ah, just looked up the schedule, you are right. DN better make that FT then :club:

I haven't posted in a long time, but this was worth logging in for:First, the ESPN Air Date listed for this event is August 19th, so they are planning to air it.Second, I've either gone completely insane or I saw on the official wsop site that the 50k horse was going to count for PoY. Someone please confirm/refute this, I remember seeing it as a scrolling text towards the top of the page with a red background...I hope I'm not insane =P

sweet. So it counts now?That's excellent.
I certainly hope so, now all DN needs to do is TID and he gets:2nd Bracelet this year, #5 overall1st Chip Reese Memorial Trophy ever1st on all Time money list1st place by good margin in PoY standings going into the final stretch.+$200k from Ivey and whoever else he has bets with stillIn short, if there was ever an event DN was hungry to win this one has to be it.TID!

Just heard that they are playin down to 24 tonight - already at 26. Maybe an earlier nite than originally stated. Daniel was sayin that he'd just as soon keep playing - doesn't want to stop the momentum. Going of break in about 3 min.

Just heard that they are playin down to 24 tonight - already at 26. Maybe an earlier nite than originally stated.
Cool. i'm beat. lol...
Wish I could watch this live!
You can!at the Rio.See ya tomorrow Sandi. gl DN. :club:
Cool. i'm beat. lol...You can!at the Rio.See ya tomorrow Sandi. gl DN. :club:
Lookin forward to it Scott - I'm getting hungry already for that Korean BBQ. I'll give Daniel your message.