June 27: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

See that's how I know you don't play tournaments. Silly cash donk.This may shock you but 500k is as much as 20% more than 400k.So, it's like, better. See it now?Moneyball Poker in stores Spring '09.
my point is who cares about 500, he is thinking about winning the next pot not how is he gonna get to 500k
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my point is who cares about 500, he is thinking about winning the next pot not how is he gonna get to 500k
wait tll the book comes out. There's a whole section on lucky stack sizes.For exampleIf you ever have 750k, raise w/ any hand, it's too pretty a number to lose with.Obv. 500k being both a nice round number and half of a million (OMG) is a great stack to work with. While 400k, that sounds more like the amount that was in case 34 on deal or no deal last night.you're welcome.
This may have been already posted, but im lazy and drinking beers. What are they playing down to tonite?
Depends on how long it takes. Probably to 18 players or till 3 AM West coast time.

Pokernews says that Daniel has 550,000 chips. He must have won a key hand somewhere along the line but I haven't seen any details of the hand. He's now 7th in chips.

Read My Lips: No More UIGEAPhil Hellmuth was regaling a tablemate with a tale of Barack Obama's recent visit to Las Vegas. He heard that Daniel Negreanu met Obama while he was here and learned that Obama regularly plays poker with Secret Service agents."That's our kind of President, baby," said Hellmuth.

GL Daniel !! I think Nutz is back out there railing him !
Scott's coming in tomorrow evening -- not here yet. I saw Mike (Naked Cowboy) yesterday. Haven't seen anyone else. Daniel's playing really good. On dinner break now.

just checked and they are playing to level 18 - probably around 3AM here. tomorrow playing down to final table. (I got to set in the media center next to Daniel's table, so I can ask important questions like this) :club:

just checked and they are playing to level 18 - probably around 3AM here. tomorrow playing down to final table. (I got to set in the media center next to Daniel's table, so I can ask important questions like this) :club:
RIGGED!tx Sandi.

meh moving tommorow and no internet till July 7. I guess I will have to read the FT thread then :club: .see you on July 7 FCP. GL DN TID.GL to any other FCP ers playing in the next week and a half.

Negreanu Makes the NutsRazz:Chad Brown and Daniel Negreanu duked it out in a hand of Razz that saw action to seventh street. Negreanu bet the whole way with the exception of sixth street where Brown bet and Negreanu raised. Brown folded to Negreanu's seventh street bet and Daniel showed a wheel.