June 27: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how accurate this is but pokernews has Daniel just behind Doyle in chips at about 330k(Doyle has 335k) which is just above average probably. Somewhere around the 20s in chips probably. Leader is Huck Seed with 620k

my man Huckleberry Seed now chipleader with 620k also they have ivey at 240k so they must have made a mistake with the 501
He was on a monster table to start the day(don't know if it's broken up yet or not) so it wouldn't shock me if he got those chips then lost them.
He was on a monster table to start the day(don't know if it's broken up yet or not) so it wouldn't shock me if he got those chips then lost them.
losing 250k in 30 minutes idk about that
losing 250k in 30 minutes idk about that
With Phil it's possible. Especially with the limits getting so high. Here's the table he was on to start the day.Seat 1: Minh Ly – 451,000Seat 2: John Cernuto – 190,000Seat 3: Barry Greenstein – 473,000Seat 4: Bill Chen – 326,000Seat 5: Doyle Brunson – 366,000Seat 6: Phil Ivey – 177,000Seat 7: Layne Flack – 219,000Seat 8: Patrick Bueno – 485,500

Appears that table is still going and Phil is on life support now.Flack Shows Ivey the VarkonyiHold'em:Action folded to Phil Ivey in middle position and he raised. Layne Flack was next to act and he called as did Barry Greenstein called from the big blind.The flop came {Q-Spades} {6-Clubs} {4-Hearts}. Greenstein checked and Ivey bet. Flack called and Greenstein passed. The {K-Hearts} hit the turn and Ivey bet again. Flack went nowhere. The river came the {8-Hearts} and Ivey put the brakes on. He check-called Flack's bet and Layne showed him the {Q-Clubs} {10-Clubs}. Ivey mucked and was left with just 103,000. Flack is now sitting on a stack of 240,000.

Here's how RWIII went outRobert Williamson III EliminatedStud-8:Crippled to only 23,000 on a previous stud hand, Robert Williamson III finally met his hand on a hand of Stud-8. "Miami" John Cernuto made queens up for high, Gabe Kaplan made an 8-low and Williamson mucked as he headed for the rail.Only about 30 more to the money.

Negreanu has to make a move here and try to pull closer to 500K.

why 500? thats a stupid statement, daniel is perfectly fine
Now that's a ****ing stupid statement. Yeah, he's fine...He should just sit there with 400K. If he can make a quick move to get to 500K i meant within the first 15-20 minutes after break he'll be at like 25-30 big bets which is much more comfertable.EDIT: Well, 350K aint' no good.
why 500? thats a stupid statement, daniel is perfectly fine
See that's how I know you don't play tournaments. Silly cash donk.This may shock you but 500k is as much as 20% more than 400k.So, it's like, better. See it now?Moneyball Poker in stores Spring '09.
Now that's a ****ing stupid statement. Yeah, he's fine...He should just sit there with 400K. If he can make a quick move to get to 500K i meant within the first 15-20 minutes after break he'll be at like 25-30 big bets which is much more comfertable.EDIT: Well, 350K aint' no good.
your ideas intrigue me and I'd like to sign up for your newsletter.