[$10nl] 200bbs Deep With Top Top

FullTiltPoker Game #6990500840: Table Fold (deep 6) - $0.05/$0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 10:17:28 ET - 2008/06/27Seat 1: rjc527 ($19.90)Seat 2: digger_fisch ($9.85)Seat 3: RichardMcBeef90 ($20.35)Seat 4: yllop555 ($12.25), is sitting outSeat 5: Kudesnik5 ($7.95)Seat 6: xHulk1986x ($11.15)Kudesnik5 posts the small blind of $0.05xHulk1986x posts the big blind of $0.10yllop555 stands upThe button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to RichardMcBeef90 [Qs Ac]rjc527 raises to $0.50digger_fisch foldsRichardMcBeef90 calls $0.50Kudesnik5 foldsMagic Fletch sits downxHulk1986x folds*** FLOP *** [6s Qh 8c] Pot is $1.15rjc527 bets $0.75Magic Fletch adds $20RichardMcBeef90 has 15 seconds left to actRichardMcBeef90 raises to $2rjc527 calls $1.25*** TURN *** [6s Qh 8c] [8h] Pot is $5.15rjc527 bets $4RichardMcBeef90 has 15 seconds left to actRichardMcBeef90 has requested TIMERichardMcBeef90 calls $4*** RIVER *** [6s Qh 8c 8h] [Jd] Pot is $13.15rjc527 bets $5RichardMcBeef90 has 15 seconds left to actRichardMcBeef90 has requested TIMERichardMcBeef90 ?My flop raise is a bit small because I got confused with the numbers and pot size, but I acctualy like it.It's RJC's second hand at the table so i've got no reads except that he bet pretty quickly on the turn.With the pot so big, is this a standard call?PS: FTR is down so it's uncoverted sorry

Reraise PF and take the lead in the hand, which should let you play pot control on the rest of the streets. As played if you call the turn then it would seem you have to call the river. You havent shown any real strength in the hand, and beat a lot of his range. Youre guessing at this point though.

I like preflop. In position vs an UTG raiser, I think AQ is better flatting when deep. When he donks the turn, I'd raise again honestly. If he 3 bets, you have an easy fold. If he doesn't, then you can decide what rivers you want to value bet.As played, you should obviously just call the river.

I like preflop. In position vs an UTG raiser, I think AQ is better flatting when deep. When he donks the turn, I'd raise again honestly. If he 3 bets, you have an easy fold. If he doesn't, then you can decide what rivers you want to value bet.As played, you should obviously just call the river.
Raise turn to what? What raise do we make that doesn't commit us? Min-a-nin-a-nin? Or can we make it like $10 and still fold getting like 3:1 if he shoves figuring we're never ahead?I agree with crying call on the end and hope he doesn't roll over 8x or QJ.

Raise folding the turn seems horrible to me.What am I expecting him to call with exactly? I don't really think he'd play another queen this way, and even if he did do this with QJ/KQ it's pretty damn hard for him to continue if I raise the turn, even if he is a donk. Him leading out on the turn after calling the flop seems like a nuts or bluff kind of move to me, I think the standard $10NL player would check to me with weakish hands, so when he donks the turn it seems like he's either on some retarded bluff or some equaly retarded slowplay.PF i think calling>three-betting as well.3-betting isn't horrible, but thinking that AQ OTB V MP raiser is an auto 3-bet is wrong, especialy when you don't have any info on the raiser.

Raise turn to what? What raise do we make that doesn't commit us? Min-a-nin-a-nin? Or can we make it like $10 and still fold getting like 3:1 if he shoves figuring we're never ahead?I agree with crying call on the end and hope he doesn't roll over 8x or QJ.
Forget the turn raise thing. For some reason I thought he made another smallish bet into the pot, but I see he bet 4/5. I would just call/call here.