I've Found A New Roll-builder

$1.75, 18-man NLO8 turbo SnGs on Stars. They typically only fill one at a time and they can take a few minutes to fill, but so far they are really soft. I think most of the players have no clue how to play O8, and the ones that do don't have a good grasp of how to adapt to the NL tourney structure.Through a small sample of 26 tournies I have an ROI of 42%. I'm enjoying them so much I wish there were more options for micro NLO8 SnGs on Stars (most other O8 SnGs don't fill).

whatever works for you, sir. Played any O8 tournaments?
No, can never seem to find any that fit with my schedule. Regardless, though, because of the way Stars structures their MTT payouts, I find SnGs far more worthwhile from the perspective of ROI for time invested (for micro stakes).

18They don't fill up very often but if I'm scrolling through and there's at least 9 people I'll always register...I'd guess I'm in the money about 40-50% of the time by just playing very TAG and only playing scoopable hands.Its ridiculous how often people call with just low draws or call big bets on the river with just any qualifying low.I'm a pretty average Omaha 8 player, I barely play outside of these or <$10 MTTs and I crush this game.

the variance on these is going to be huge. that said I'm sure they're beatable for a very impressive rate, but hourly I think you would do better playing pl or nl $25.

the variance on these is going to be huge. that said I'm sure they're beatable for a very impressive rate, but hourly I think you would do better playing pl or nl $25.
So far the variance isn't anything out of the ordinary, and I'm not really concerned with my hourly rate. I've discovered that the biggest mistake in these is calling pushes or big raises early with good starting hands because you're inevitably going to be seeing the flop in a coinflip or slightly better than coinflip situation. In fact, I tend to avoid raising myself because there is no need to build the pot in NL like there is in PL or FL. The only time I put all or a big chunk of my stack in is (1) when I'm desperately short; (2) when I've hit a big hand; or (3) when it's getting late and I have a big draw.