June 26: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 6pm Est

This is likely not the spot for this conversation as there were threads on it at the time. I believe both parties agreed to have the issue resolved by mutually agreed upon arbitrators, who apparently sided with Ivey leaving Ram unhappy.
fair enough, but with that said he started it
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he thinks he got hustled, but a bet was made so there you go
As a pool player, I can attest to the fact that hustling is a bigger part of gambling than most people would choose to believe. Integrity, not so much. I personally don't see myself as a hustler, in fact I don't even think I'm good enough to be one. However, I will say that the player I am at $20 sets is much different than the player I am at $100 sets.Do you know what the number one reason is that someone gets hustled? Ego.So chances are, if you've ever been hustled, you probably brought it upon yourself.
fair enough, but with that said he started it
i started what?...all i did was say its unfair for you to label him a bitch...doesnt matter who is right or wrong in that bet, these are real people you are bad mouthing..
LOL, he is beating the hell out of Patrik and I have him in my 50k last longer bet. :club::ts
is there somewhere you are watching this?
i started what?...all i did was say its unfair for you to label him a bitch...doesnt matter who is right or wrong in that bet, these are real people you are bad mouthing..
he also stiffed daniel which= bad karma which makes him a bitch
As a pool player, I can attest to the fact that hustling is a bigger part of gambling than most people would choose to believe. Integrity, not so much. I personally don't see myself as a hustler, in fact I don't even think I'm good enough to be one. However, I will say that the player I am at $20 sets is much different than the player I am at $100 sets.Do you know what the number one reason is that someone gets hustled? Ego.So chances are, if you've ever been hustled, you probably brought it upon yourself.
basically most people can see that ram and marc got hustled...its the moral issue that has people torn...some people think its wrong and some people think all is fairme...if my buddies took me for a large amount of money on something like that...im damn sure i would tell them where to get off....but im 100% sure they wouldnt even expect to be paid and we certainly wouldnt fall out...i guess it just depends on your views of hustling
he also stiffed daniel which= bad karma which makes him a bitch
what did he do to daniel?other than make quotes of daniels comments and then apply his own views or add in figures far lower than daniel quoted...i know we all love daniel here...me as much as anyone...but he didnt need to get involved in this...and if i was ram and someone was saying things i beleived to be completely incorrect about me...which deformated my charachter...i would want to put things straight tooWOULDNT YOU??and still...you have no rights calling anyone a bitch
basically most people can see that ram and marc got hustled...its the moral issue that has people torn...some people think its wrong and some people think all is fairme...if my buddies took me for a large amount of money on something like that...im damn sure i would tell them where to get off....but im 100% sure they wouldnt even expect to be paid and we certainly wouldnt fall out...i guess it just depends on your views of hustling
ok i apoligize to ram, but to you who says he wont pay a debt you are a bitch
what did he do to daniel?other than make quotes of daniels comments and then apply his own views or add in figures far lower than daniel quoted...i know we all love daniel here...me as much as anyone...but he didnt need to get involved in this...and if i was ram and someone was saying things i beleived to be completely incorrect about me...which deformated my charachter...i would want to put things straight tooWOULDNT YOU??and still...you have no rights calling anyone a bitch
oh and i can call anyone i want a bitch its a little something called the first amendment
oh and i can call anyone i want a bitch its a little something called the first amendment
You get your ass kicked a lot in real life dont ya?
You get your ass kicked a lot in real life dont ya?
Actually...kicking someone's ass is against the fourth amendment I think.Or is that the fourth commandment?**** it...let's go bowling.

It's late and I'm tired and don't want to read through 4 pages. Can someonle cliffnotes what happened with Ram? I remember something happening between him and Ivey about golf...is this about that?

It's late and I'm tired and don't want to read through 4 pages. Can someonle cliffnotes what happened with Ram? I remember something happening between him and Ivey about golf...is this about that?
ram: wah i dont want to pay you, phil, wahphil: wah i want my moneys wahram: wahivey: wah.
ram: wah i dont want to pay you, phil, wahphil: wah i want my moneys wahram: wahivey: wah.
Waaaahhhhh oh waaaahhhhhhh, DelilaaaaaaaaaaaaahTom-Jones.jpg:club: (too much of a reach?)for all you youngsters...
Waaaahhhhh oh waaaahhhhhhh, DelilaaaaaaaaaaaaahTom-Jones.jpg:club: (too much of a reach?)for all you youngsters...
The video should have been subtitled "Look how badly these white people dance".
Somebody please explain this?:Never ever ever again will I buy the chips up. Just so stupid it happens way to often"I don't know how that works.
In larger tournaments the player who has the majority of the smallest chip denomination when they need to do a 'color up' will 'buy' all of those chips from the rest of the table so the TD/floor will only have to exchange chips with one player. It looks like there was a screw-up in the exchanges and DN ended up losing some chips in the process.
???WTF?
When they color up chips they usually give all of the chips that are getting colored up to one person to make it easier to color them up. So chances are daniel had the most of one color chip and he traded some of his bigger chips to buy up all of the smaller ones so he had them all. Then when he changed all of the smaller ones the amount came out short of qualifying for the full return. eg. if he had 4100 in black chips worth 100 a piece they would only give him 4 oranges worth 1000 a piece.
Ivey and Ram were to meet for some golf in Australia Ram had been at the dentist a apparently was still under the anasthetic a bit (people claimed that this was a reason Ivey beat him so bad, he wasn't on his game fully and shouldn't have been playing, but he had to get to play with Ivey 'the sucker')Ivey had been practicing and getting coached alot since the series the previous summer (this was Jan)Ivey didn't inform Ram he had improved, so the terms of the bet were made on the assumption that Ivey was of the standard he was at the seriesIvey beat Ram. Ram still played more. Ivey beat him again.Ram refused to play.DN made a blog defending his friend. Ram fought back etc.IMO, both were wrong. Ivey was a bit of a hustling scumbag when he lied about how good he was, but Ram should have paid nonetheless and wrote it off as a life lesson.