Ok, 1 day sng challenge.1:1 $100 prop betI bet anyone that I can make $200 in one day playing the 6.50 turbos on stars. I have to play at least 300 sngs.1. It would start this Saturday at 9:00am central time and end 9:00am sunday (at the latest)2. No buy outs3. I will not be allowed to throw chip dumpers in the game for me4. If you are a regular / have friends who are regulars, they cannot play in the 6.50s just to hurt my expectation5. Obviously, I will be playing all of the sngs myself. I don't have tourny manager... so i am open to how on earth we would keep track of this. How much does T manager cost??I play under the name Ralef on pstars btw.Limit is 3 takers or $300...

Ok, 1 day sng challenge.1:1 $100 prop betI bet anyone that I can make $200 in one day playing the 6.50 turbos on stars. I have to play at least 300 sngs.1. It would start this Saturday at 9:00am central time and end 9:00am sunday (at the latest)2. No buy outs3. I will not be allowed to throw chip dumpers in the game for me4. If you are a regular / have friends who are regulars, they cannot play in the 6.50s just to hurt my expectation5. Obviously, I will be playing all of the sngs myself. I don't have tourny manager... so i am open to how on earth we would keep track of this. How much does T manager cost??I play under the name Ralef on pstars btw.
if i had any money at all i would take this bet 300 tourneys is a lot

In the part where you say you 'have to play at least 300'... does that mean that, say you've played 250 and you've made the $200 profit, you have to carry on?

In the part where you say you 'have to play at least 300'... does that mean that, say you've played 250 and you've made the $200 profit, you have to carry on?
yup. But i can play over 300 if i need to.
I mean, it'd be 1k a week playing 6.50sngs not including fpps... and not playing on weekends.
True, but it's equivalent to winning 10 without losing any.Granted it won't happen in a row like that, but if you pepper in 2nds and 3rds to cover some losses, it shouldn't be too hard to do in less than a day. I don't play these things very often, and definitely not in any high volume, but the harder part of the bet is to play 300. I can't imagine not winning $200 over 300 sngs.
True, but it's equivalent to winning 10 without losing any.Granted it won't happen in a row like that, but if you pepper in 2nds and 3rds to cover some losses, it shouldn't be too hard to do in less than a day. I don't play these things very often, and definitely not in any high volume, but the harder part of the bet is to play 300. I can't imagine not winning $200 over 300 sngs.
I maintain i can play high quality over 300 sngs... any moron can enter 300 sngs.
I maintain i can play high quality over 300 sngs... any moron can enter 300 sngs.
am i the only one who thinks 300 sit n goes in a day would be crazy
nah its a lot of sngs...If you play 12 tables continuously (bust one open another) you play about 16 an hour... 160 in 10 hours 320 in 20 hours... if you dont stop.

I would 1. want proof it is you playing and 2. set a maximum number of tables you can/will be playing at any given time.Also, if I am a 6.50 turbo reg, why would I not be allowed to play these also? I can see if I was 11 or higher reg or these were not my normal game, but if 6.50 is your normal game, so be it.

I would 1. want proof it is you playing and 2. set a maximum number of tables you can/will be playing at any given time.Also, if I am a 6.50 turbo reg, why would I not be allowed to play these also? I can see if I was 11 or higher reg or these were not my normal game, but if 6.50 is your normal game, so be it.
6.50 regs can play... but if you play like the 16s normally then no 6.50s for you.I would have to play... sets of 21 tables. proof that it's me playing? Not sure how that would work. I would be on my stars name. I am not sure who your friends are but mine both suck at poker and would not play 300 sngs in 24 hours for me. No way to prove that, i guess.Though if you look at my results, it would really not be in any $16 + player's best interest to do this bet and take a % of the profits. They're making too much in their own game. In my game, $100 is a reasonable amount. It wont break my br but it would be a nice add on. If we were doing this for like... 10k then i could see your reservations.