June 25: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 8pm Est

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thu Jun 26 2008 00:53 PSTIsabelle Mercierlookin very good I would like to give her no mercy in bededit: nevermind theres supposed to be a picture but it didnt work

yeh but this thing started 1.5 hours ago... and pokernews had a stud hand like 20 mins ago??????
9:19 PM EST - "88500 and we played a rull rotation in one hour"must be every eight hands
yeh but this thing started 1.5 hours ago... and pokernews had a stud hand like 20 mins ago??????
No idea... that's how it was last year at least.

from cardplayer.comShuffle Up and Deal - $50K H.O.R.S.E. Cards are in the air for the much anticipated $50,000 World Championship of H.O.R.S.E. Tables will be played eight -handed, and each player will start with 100,000 in tournament chips. The game will change every eight hands and each level will last ninety minutes. There will be a twenty-minute break at the conclusion of each level. Players will take a ninety-minute dinner break at the completion of Level 2 and play will end for th day after five levels. This is a five-day event and play will resume each day at 3 pm local time. And just in case you weren't completely sure...H - Hold'em (Limit)O - Omaha Eight or BetterR - RazzS - Seven Card StudE - Stud Eight or Better

Done For The Day?The field will play all five poker variants in eight-hand rounds, and at Ralph Perry's table the first round is complete. Perry expresses some confusion over what happens next and Daniel Negreanu sets him straight. "We're done," Kid Poker says. "Time to go home.""It's H.O.R.S.E.," another player at the table says. "We start over again."Perry acquiesces and the game continues.

Awesome..10:23 PM EST - "Stud Hi Durrs board is Q7 Ivey 23. He goes, is it on me? I say are you serious? He goes, I play online it tells me who's turn it is to act LOL"
I like heartily laughing out loud like I just did.

MBNDaniel Likes Stud 8Stud 8/b:During the last round of stud 8 or better, Daniel Negreanu added 20,000 chips to his stack by picking up every pot at his table. He's now up to 113,000.Dan

$100,000.Sick rotation by Daniel.

Who else died?Too soon?
...Apparently not... I chuckled.

Durrr" Quarters "Kid Poker"Omaha-8:Tom "durrr" Dwan just took the lion's share of a pot in a showdown with Daniel Negreanu. Four players saw the flop, but come the river it was just Dwan and Negreanu left. Dwan bet the whole way and Negreanu called him down. Both had the nut low, but Dwan's aces were best for high. He took three-quarters of the pot and is now sitting on a stack of approximately 81,000.

This years HORSE event has exactly one less player than last year. So I started to think if there was one player who would not play this year that played last year. Then I thought abut Chip Reese.Just a weird coincedence.

This years HORSE event has exactly one less player than last year. So I started to think if there was one player who would not play this year that played last year. Then I thought abut Chip Reese.Just a weird coincedence.
Wow. RIP Chip.Go DN!!!