June 25: Wsop Event#45 $50,000 Horse Championship 8pm Est

To win the 50k HORSE event at the WSOP is widely considered the most prestigious award amongst poker players worldwide.Last year 148 players entered, 146 this year.GL Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event!!Daniel:8:03 PM EST - "Ralph Perry John Hennigan Dewey Tomko Me Ivey Perry Friedman so far at my table"8:17 PM EST - "Scotty Nguyen is our 7th player. 8 seat still open"8:19 PM EST - "Ivey is directly on my left"8:22 PM EST - "Correction Phil Galfond is Scottys seat and Dewey is at wrong table. So far Perry rivered me twice. Down to 90k"8:33 PM EST - "Robert Williamson in the 3 seat not Dewy"8:57 PM EST - "5 way action pot in stud I bet all the way with QQ and they held. Back to 99K"9:10 PM EST - "93k A2567 and a flush had to split with Hennigan"9:19 PM EST - "88500 and we played a rull rotation in one hour"9:28 PM EST - "Durrr took the 8 seat at our table"9:43 PM EST - "84k after level 1"10:07 PM EST - "Johnny World and Ivey have been playing props the whole time"10:23 PM EST - "Stud Hi Durrs board is Q7 Ivey 23. He goes, is it on me? I say are you serious? He goes, I play online it tells me who's turn it is to act LOL"10:37 PM EST - "Have had lots of scoop potential but can't get one"10:55 PM EST - "111900 after second rotation. Crushed in stud 8 scooping two good pots"11:57 PM EST - "116100 Dinner Break"12:59 AM EST - "Perry just called two bets on 3rd street with 338 in stud. I have no clue what he was thinking but he made a full house against me. So bizarre"1:10 AM EST - "Galfond brings it in for 300 and two people call. He checks. I tell him he didn't have an option and he goes, for real LOL"1:12 AM EST - "93k now"1:17 AM EST - "92400 at the end of the rotation back to holdem now"1:48 AM EST - "Running awful right now just awful down to 70k"2:11 AM EST - "64500 end of level. Just played a crazy hand vs Durr in stud. Beyond nuts. He raised with A J I reraised with QD 5D 2D Q up. I catch 7D he catches a 5 I bet the whole way. On 6 my board is Q73A and I bet dark on river. He calls me with AK high. Beyond insane callNL 2:42 PM EST - "Durr might be great at NL and PLO but he is beyond awful at HORSE. He just 3 bet Ivey in Stud 8 with KJ 10 and... Nevermind. It's mind boggling"2:51 PM EST - "60900 at the end of the rotation Ivey is getting unlucky too at 75k or so, I mean Ivey has 58K"2:56 PM EST - "I'm down to 50k now and running super unlucky. Whole day has been ugly would be happy to end with 100k on the day"3:02 AM EST - "Down to 35k bot KK in a 3 way pot. So sick its incredible"3:03 AM EST - "I just lose every pot I play no matter what. Down to 30k now and haven't won a pot in ages"3:41 AM EST - "24k haven't played a hand of Omaha or Razz"3:50 AM EST - "Thankfully Durr just gave me a huge Xmas gift. Stud Hi I limped with 578 all diamonds. He raised with A Q and one was out. Robert called the 2 4th street: I catch a 5 he catches Ad. I bet he raises I call 5th catch 9D he catches 8 and he bet. 6th street I catch 10 he catches 9 checked. River I miss EVERYTHING again but... He checked and my pair was good! 46k"azz 3:56 AM EST - "45900 end of level 4 we are playing stud now"4:47 AM EST - "Back to 65k won a nice holdem pot VS Durr and Ralph. I had 9 10 suited flop was 9 53 two cluns 3 bets. Turn J Durr bet. river 4 I'm good"5:16 AM EST - "75k now beat Durr a nice razz pot"5:29 AM EST - "Ok these are funny. Ivey raises early in stud with a 9 and Durr from early reaises HIM with split 2s and I started with a 2 doorrcard. He made trip 2s 5:29 AM est - "ivet is getting tortured and is down to 38k"5:42 AM EST - "Back to Back Stud Hands I start with a monster and hit squat"5:49 AM EST - "54200 night is over. Wow this game was juicy beyond B elief"Look for day #2 thread later in the afternon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
FYP (you were missing 7 n's)

Good luck...Going to be a tough tournament to win but take it down.

GL Daniel Take it Down

GLGL hoping for a matusow/daniel/ivey FT aperance and ivey to bust and not win his bracelet bets.. :)also here are my top 5 picks miami john cernutojohn henniganmike matusowdoyle brunson kid pokerdark horse tj degen cloutiere

Down 10K already...Good thing this is a slow paced deep stack tournament...

i think its every 8 hands not sure though
a the wsope they switched every eight hands but here i think it is every 30 minutes, although they might have elongated that because there were some complaints about that last year