• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lands squarely in the "I don't give a ****" category. Shia Leboeuf is such a manufactured star it disgusts me. Clearly he's sucking dick of every producer in Hollywood.

This lands squarely in the "I don't give a ****" category. Shia Leboeuf is such a manufactured star it disgusts me. Clearly he's sucking dick of every producer in Hollywood.
what do you think you are, SA21's personal guidance councellor?
manufactured? yeah, he's manufactured. he's manufactured some great performances over the years, and baby, he's only just begun to manufacture. why dont you manufacture yourself an eye for talent and recognize that shia manufactures it all. manufacture.
manufactured? yeah, he's manufactured. he's manufactured some great performances over the years, and baby, he's only just begun to manufacture. why dont you manufacture yourself an eye for talent and recognize that shia manufactures it all. manufacture.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolI want you...NOW
And I thought all goyim knew how to spell 'Camaro'.Yeah, I'm not very jewish. I like muscle cars, have never dated a jew, and eat bacon and cheese on pretty much everything. Thank god for that.
just add a mullet and a meth addiction, and you're right in the Camaro marketing wheel house.
I have the original Jetfire transformer in its box. Too bad one of the arms is broken or it would be worth something.Also, I'm the only person in the US who thought the first movie was just ok.
I also thought it was "OK"...at best.*yawn*
Rub-n-tug on me if we ever meet. Couldn't agree with you more, and it deserves a handie. Unless you are just ****ing with that dude who sucks Shias e-**** all day on here. No, either way it still deserves a handie.
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
It's not a movie, it's an exercise in removing $$$ from your pockets.
While the product placement is maybe the most ridiculous of any film series ever, it's not like other movies aren't also created solely to make money. Transformers is just exceptionally good at it...don't hate.

I'm actually really excited to see this movie. I really liked the first one and think that this one looks even better! I wonder what sort of awesome special effects and great action sequences will take place in this movie. It's making me really excited just to think about it!! I will certainly exchange $10 for the right to view this movie in a theater. That way, I will simultaneously be voicing my support of this and similar movies and directly funding those who created this movie. After we see this movie, let's all come back to this thread and talk about how much we liked it. That way, we can sort of relive our favorite moments, thus extending the entertainment value of the film. Brilliant! What a world to live in!The thought of the absolute Holocaust that was the first movie makes me question the purpose of humanity in this universe. If the Hegelian arrow of history has pointed toward our creating that miserable collection of excrement and cellulose, then I long for the day that our species has been obliterated and forever forgotten. I would rather have a root canal without any anesthetics than see that movie again. Yes, I know that usually at this point people come up with much more graphic descriptions of hypothetical things that they would rather do than see the movie again and in comparison a simple root canal seems quite tame. But, unlike those humorous descriptions, I am quite serious. I did not exaggerate because I am being completely literal. I'm not sure if you can imagine the pain of having the root of one's tooth removed without any Novocaine, but I assure you that it would be awful. I would not honestly prefer to experience that than see a movie unless the movie were such a flagrant poison on our society that, like the eternal millstone, forever grinds in the back of my head like the screams of perdition, driving me endlessly toward madness and carnage. The merciless atrocities of that film will not be soon forgotten, and yet I can not help but beg to be released from the little slice of hell that I go through when I hear the word "Transformers" uttered. From deep within my soul, I curse the hands that reached into the bowels of insanity and pulled out that movie. Woe to those hands. I curse them as I curse those who enjoyed the movie, and beg for the wanton vengeance that is necessary to purge this Earth of its horrors. Blood and destruction shall be so in use and dreadful objects so familiar that mothers shall but smile when they behold their infants quartered with the hands of war, all pity choked with custom of fell deeds. I here and now CRY HAVOC and will let slip the dogs of war, for certainly the movie Transformers shall forever smell upon the earth with carrion men groaning for burial.

I'm actually really excited to see this movie. I really liked the first one and think that this one looks even better! I wonder what sort of awesome special effects and great action sequences will take place in this movie. It's making me really excited just to think about it!! I will certainly exchange $10 for the right to view this movie in a theater. That way, I will simultaneously be voicing my support of this and similar movies and directly funding those who created this movie. After we see this movie, let's all come back to this thread and talk about how much we liked it. That way, we can sort of relive our favorite moments, thus extending the entertainment value of the film. Brilliant! What a world to live in!
YES I DO HOPE SO YEAH. MAYBE THE'LL HAVE MORE OF THAT BEE ROBOT, BUZZERBEE, OR WHATEVER PEEYING ON SOME GUY THAT WAS AWESOME YES?MY FAVORIT IS DEFINITLY OBTIMIS PRIME EVEN THOUGH HE ISNT AS STRONG OR SMART AS BUZZBEE, I STILL THINK HE IS COOL AND MAKES ME WANT TO GROW UP AND BE A CARBOT ONE DAY LOL. YOU KNOW? YES.

I liked the 1st one so I am actually going to go to a real live movie theater and watch this one. I think this will be the second movie I see at the theaters this year and that is already double the amount of times I went last year.