News reports are leaking out the new movie that is a year away from hitting theaters.

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN began shooting on June 2nd in Bethlehem, PA. While details of the movie’s plot a closely-guarded secret, expect a key character from the first movie to make a dramatic comeback and attempt to settle a score.Cast members, Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will reprise their roles, and Rainn Wilson from NBC’s The Office, will also join the cast.
Also some concept art for two transformers who will be joining the cast have leaked. Arcee (female autobot who turns into a motorcycle) and Jetfire (double agent type who turns into a SR-71 Blackbird) have been leaked.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the original Jetfire transformer in its box. Too bad one of the arms is broken or it would be worth something.Also, I'm the only person in the US who thought the first movie was just ok.

Also, I'm the only person in the US who thought the first movie was just ok.
I'm in Canada, but I didn't think it was anything too special.My wife pointed out - if they wanted those glasses so badly, why didn't they just bid $30 for them on ebay and buy them?

OK. I am going to preface this by the fact that I Looooooooooooooove Transformers.I liked the first movie, I know it got ripped, but I though they did a pretty good job with some stuff, some was just OK. That being said, I am still quite looking forward to the next one.On a related note, I found all my old Transformers from when I was a kid. I cleaned them, some are busted up pretty good, some are in good shape.Off the top of my head I haveAll the descructoconsOptimus Prime2 GalvatronsRatchedReed Alert2 Dino Bots (Trex and Stegasaurus)Jet FireSome of the new age ones that sucked (from the late 80's)Bumblebeesome insectaconsa big base looking thinga bunch of the mini autobotsand some other randoms that I cannot remember (all in all there is about 40 of them)My son loves them, I just wish they were all in good condition, which most of are not.

OK. I am going to preface this by the fact that I Looooooooooooooove Transformers.I liked the first movie, I know it got ripped, but I though they did a pretty good job with some stuff, some was just OK. That being said, I am still quite looking forward to the next one.
yeah, it was the best 2.5hr GM commercial ever!
I'm in Canada, but I didn't think it was anything too special.My wife pointed out - if they wanted those glasses so badly, why didn't they just bid $30 for them on ebay and buy them?
Damn, you're wife is pretty bright. I didn't even think of that. Not to mention she shits out cute kids.
I'll be seeing it.
Shocked. I'm completely shocked.I thought all of the scenes without the transformers were great. The Transformer parts, not so much, but I'll watch the next one.
Damn, you're wife is pretty bright. I didn't even think of that. Not to mention she shits out cute kids.
I'm going to tell her you said that. I think she'll be pleased.
I'm going to tell her you said that. I think she'll be pleased.
I'm sure this will be a recipe for head.
For some reason this strikes me as really, really funny.
Explain kind sir.And great is an overstatement. Amusing would be better. Shia amuses me. Megan Fox is hot. The blonde aussie with the neck tat was hot, Anthony Anderson always makes me chuckle.When I was a kid, I played sports, all the time. I didn't get into cartoons and stuff. I've never read or watched an XMen, Transformers, HeMan or any of them. I was lost during the movie trying to figure out which ones were good and bad during the fight scenes. I watched the Flintstones some and Scooby Doo, but I hated Scrappy. Not a cartoon guy and don't watch them to this day. You pick an animated movie or show, and I haven't seen it.
You pick an animated movie or show, and I haven't seen it.
I'll bet you watched at least six of theseLooney ToonsThe JetsonsThe Little MermaidGI JoeBambiWinnie the PoohTeenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesTom and JerryBeauty and the BeastOnes you'd totally watch now if you were a kid again and your other programs tell me anythingMy Little PonyCare Bears
Explain kind sir.
It wasn't a dig at you or anything, just kinda funny to think that a movie called "Transformers" that's about robot transforming cars, that spent 100's of millions on effects, and marketing, and your favorite parts of the movie are the parts that DON'T have the robot transforming cars, fancy special effects or were the focus of any marketing... The parts of the movie you liked probably cost about 2 million to make. I think it says something in general about how much big budget hollywood movies waste on garbage that doesn't make a good movie.
I'll bet you watched at least six of theseLooney Toons of courseThe Jetsons a littleThe Little Mermaid (watched the movie once, was trying to date my future ex. I did end up marrying her, then divorcing)Tom and Jerry of courseOnes you'd totally watch now if you were a kid again and your other programs tell me anything probably rightMy Little PonyCare Bears
Watched the first half of Shrek, again because of my wife. Allow me to clarify. I did watch the above cartoons and the ones I listed before when I was young, real young. But from the age of I'd guess, 12 on, I have shunned animation. Seriously, never watched The Simpsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, South Park, nothing. Not one animated movie, other than the one I watched trying to get laid. I have since caught some scenes from Family Guy and laughed, but I just can't pull the trigger on watching an entire episode. I just need real people acting. I'm a little off.Oh, I did watch some Beavis and Butthead. I am 36 years old and I'd guess my total animation intake in the last 20 years is under, way under, 20 hours.
It wasn't a dig at you or anything, just kinda funny to think that a movie called "Transformers" that's about robot transforming cars, that spent 100's of millions on effects, and marketing, and your favorite parts of the movie are the parts that DON'T have the robot transforming cars, fancy special effects or were the focus of any marketing... The parts of the movie you liked probably cost about 2 million to make. I think it says something in general about how much big budget hollywood movies waste on garbage that doesn't make a good movie.
Oh, I didn't take it as a slight. Quite the contrary. Hence the "kind sir". It was my olive branch. AFter thinking about it, I figured you meant exactly what you wrote. And I agree with everything you wrote. Hollywood tries too hard. I'm not a tough critic though, I like cheesy sometimes

SAM, GET TO THE BUILDING!

yeah, it was the best 2.5hr GM commercial ever!
Yeah, some of it was a little painful. The "old to new camaro" scene was beyond transparent and painful...even though I love old camaros (I miss mine) and the new one is pretty sweet.I'm sure the new movie will be just like the first one. Cheesy, sometimes tough to watch, and ridiculous...but extremely entertaining nonetheless.
I cant believe I am saying this, but, I agree with McGee
SAM, GET TO THE BUILDING!Yeah, some of it was a little painful. The "old to new camaro" scene was beyond transparent and painful...even though I love old camaros (I miss mine) and the new one is pretty sweet.I'm sure the new movie will be just like the first one. Cheesy, sometimes tough to watch, and ridiculous...but extremely entertaining nonetheless.
I thought you had to be Goy to buy a Camero..
I cant believe I am saying this, but, I agree with McGee
Get used to it. When he's not railing on stuff that's popular just to be contrarian, he makes good points. Trust me, it killed me at first, but I got used to it.
I thought you had to be Goy to buy a Camero..
if Goy is Jew, he's fine.If Goy is something else, he's fine because he's jewish, and they run the planet. Just aks the blacks.

It's always nice when I can be borderline smartass and not really get called on it.You've probably heard of or seen some of these but I'll mention them anyway.1. The Triplets of Belleville (it's French and weird (insert joke). you have to actually watch it as there's not really any dialogue so you can't really go halfway into it)2. A Scanner Darkly (not really animated but they filmed it digitally and animated over it)3. Spirited Away (I can't claim to remember what happens in this one as I was really baked when I saw it so I'm not quite sure how easy it is to follow).

Get used to it. When he's not railing on stuff that's popular just to be contrarian, he makes good points. Trust me, it killed me at first, but I got used to it.if Goy is Jew, he's fine.If Goy is something else, he's fine because he's jewish, and they run the planet. Just aks the blacks.
Goy means "not jew" basically.
Get used to it. When he's not railing on stuff that's popular just to be contrarian, he makes good points.
Also, I'm not Skip Bayless, I don't get paid anymore or less for firing up controversy. I rail against stuff I don't like, it's popularity to others has no bearing if I like it or dislike it Usually something I rip is popular, or no one would have heard of it, and there's be no basis of debate. I could rail on some local indy rock I hate, or obscure indy comic artists I think blow, but no one's heard of them anyway, so what would be the point of ripping on it?