Kobe's Wife (vanessa) Showin Some *ss

Scroll down like three posts. I wonder if they've been playing the Shaq freestyle in Cabo San Lucas? Or maybe Kobe just went there to get away from everyone in the world talking about the freestyle.Link - scroll down three posts.And don't act like you weren't interested!

Kobe should have added a weight-gain clause to his prenupt'.
She's not gonna leave him. She would have back in 04'. She's gotta know he plows a few randoms a week on the road.
She's not gonna leave him. She would have back in 04'. She's gotta know he plows a few randoms a week on the road.
She leave him? What I meant was that he should have added a clause allowing him to leave her with nothing, assuming she gained more than 10lbs. or something.
She leave him? What I meant was that he should have added a clause allowing him to leave her with nothing, assuming she gained more than 10lbs. or something.
Oh, I see. I thought you meant that she wouldnt get anything if she left him because he cheated on her if he did it because she gained weight.But he doesnt really need to leave her if he can fuck around. She raises the kids and keeps the house. He's on the road a lot anyways. Might as well keep the kids happy for now.Actually, they probably have people who raise the kids. She shouldnt be gaining any weight. Get in the gym you lazy bitch.

I don't know what she used to look like but she don't look bad now. Just a little junk. You'd all hit it and be happy about it.

I don't know what she used to look like but she don't look bad now. Just a little junk. You'd all hit it and be happy about it.
Oh, and be the dude who banged Kobe's wife? In a heartbeat; I would pay like 50 grand for the privilege. I can't find a good picture, but the reason for the hyperbole is that four years ago, she was one of the 10 hottest chicks I could name, and now she's kinda' fat, and therefore loses "exotic" and and picks up "Hispanic."

I don't owe you a dime; you got the car, fago. I have a very aggressive racing style, and you should have considered this before you took the bet.Edit:But, if you appreciate glamorous photography, here's a picture of Kaley Kennedy, presumably preparing for a secretarial opportunity. 13.jpg