Both villains and I have around 500 in stacks on each hand.First villain has been at the table for about an hour, dealt at WSOP last year (not sure about this year). Likes to splash the pot preflop but hasn't gone to showdown post flop. On an earlier hand, he raised to 30 after two limps and was called by the SB who played ATC preflop to almost any raise (others folded). Flop was 775. He bet and was called by the SB. Turn was a King. SB leads and villain folded KQo face up. SB then flashed a 7.Two limpers to me on the button and I limp with 5s8s. Flop is 8d5c3d. Checks to me and I lead for 15, everyone but villain who is two to my right who calls. Turn is the Qc. Villain checks, I bet 25 and villain check/raises me to 75. I call. River is the 7d. Villain bets 200, I?Second Hand involves new villain who just sat down so it's his first hand. EP limp, villain limp, CO limp and I raise to 40 (I raised it to 40 here because any raise short of 30 resulted in everyone calling preflop at this table - no folds preflop live it seems) with AsKd on the button. All fold except for villain. Flop is 10 10 7 with two clubs. Villain check/calls 60 bet from me. Turn is a Jd. We go check/check. River is the Ah. Villain bets 200. I?

SHOVE THE TURN IN HAND 1!!!! There are eleven(ty) b(raz)illion combo draws out there and if you're calling, you should be shipping basically 100% of the time.I would fold hand 2. An Ace is so much of your range (meaning it's a horrible card for him to bluff) and you're really praying that he's betting a busted FD or the A high FD (that's not AJ?) that strongly, and I just don't think that happens.

In the first hand I would shove the turn for sure, since calling almost always gives you a very tough decision on the river...since most of the deck scares you (bigger board pair than 8 or 5, any diamond, any small card that completes straight draws...)As played, I would probably fold the river.Second hand...he could have a ton of hands...89, 10x, etc...but you also beat a lot of his range too, like Ax, or a mid pair that he may have bluffed on the river with when a scare card hit. I call.