Negreanu Open - Mixed League Tuesdays - Tonight 6/24/08

Tonight is RAZZ and is the last night for the 2nd quarter Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays at Poker Stars.Look under the Private Tournaments tab for tourney # 82217946 at 9:00 PM ET.The password as always is fcpfcp and the buyin is $10+$1.I just got back from Las Vegas last night so I'm going to do my absolute best to get the last 2 weeks of the leaderboard updated sometime tonight before the tournament starts cause I'm sure everyone wants to know where they stand going into this last week.GLGLGLGL!

4 Figger 404.99 $0.00 12 6 33.75No cashed and figg is in 4th lol. I gave up after 9 trnys with no cashes, but i might be in tonight.

4 Figger 404.99 $0.00 12 6 33.75No cashed and figg is in 4th lol. I gave up after 9 trnys with no cashes, but i might be in tonight.
Of my 6 final tables I was Bubble Boy 4 times.

16 rontonsoup 198.96 $232.00 2 2 99.48 three-peat???

I'm in, cause Razz is kinda fun. I'm out of the running, but I'll take any chipsets people wanna give me. I can trade the mouse I won from before if you like. :club:

yes and i just took it down for 420$ weeee practicing against u guys all the time in the nego has paid off
saw from 3 handed on GG fitz

larons i have no idea what is going through your heads while making those calls. and ol number 7 has also outran me in almost every pot we have played lol, thats razz.... ok enough bitching...