Plo8 Pstars Stat Checkup After 1k Hands

Omaha Hi/Lo (Real Money):1001 hands played and saw flop: - 49 times out of 133 while in small blind (37%) - 98 times out of 130 while in big blind (75%) - 158 times out of 738 in other positions (21%) - a total of 305 times out of 1001 (30%) Pots won at showdown - 63 out of 86 (73%) Pots won without showdown - 66Randomly requested stats, and turns out I have played 1000 hands already.Any glaring mistakes, other than the fact that I drastically overplay my blinds?

Omaha Hi/Lo (Real Money):1001 hands played and saw flop: - 49 times out of 133 while in small blind (37%) - 98 times out of 130 while in big blind (75%) - 158 times out of 738 in other positions (21%) - a total of 305 times out of 1001 (30%) Pots won at showdown - 63 out of 86 (73%) Pots won without showdown - 66Randomly requested stats, and turns out I have played 1000 hands already.Any glaring mistakes, other than the fact that I drastically overplay my blinds?
Depends how often you're calling raises in the blinds...

these stats are mostly meaningless...however it would appear that you are either got a good 1000 hands or are not seeing enough river.if you are interested in analyzing your game this way you really should just get poker tracker.

these stats are mostly meaningless...however it would appear that you are either got a good 1000 hands or are not seeing enough river.if you are interested in analyzing your game this way you really should just get poker tracker omaha.
mild clarification - don't want to get the wrong one.