Both myself and the villian have only been at this table for about 20 hands. Ive only played one hand, and villian hasnt yet played a hand.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($15.55)MP2 ($10)CO ($3.20)Button ($10.05)Hero ($9.90)BB ($7.55)UTG ($7.35)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qheart.gif, Qclub.gif. 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.4, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $4.5, Hero calls $2.80.Flop: ($8.80) 5diamond.gif, 8heart.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $2.85, Hero ???????My read PF was AA or KK. Do i trust this and fold this flop or do i call and see a turn or re-raise all in and wait for the AA or KK to be shown? The bet size on the flop says to me he wants to be called, does AK/Q hearts play this hand this way?Cheers

Both myself and the villian have only been at this table for about 20 hands. Ive only played one hand, and villian hasnt yet played a hand.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($15.55)MP2 ($10)CO ($3.20)Button ($10.05)Hero ($9.90)BB ($7.55)UTG ($7.35)Preflop: Hero is SB with Qheart.gif, Qclub.gif. 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.35, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.4, 1 fold, MP2 raises to $4.5, Hero calls $2.80.Flop: ($8.80) 5diamond.gif, 8heart.gif, 9heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, MP2 bets $2.85, Hero ???????My read PF was AA or KK. Do i trust this and fold this flop or do i call and see a turn or re-raise all in and wait for the AA or KK to be shown? The bet size on the flop says to me he wants to be called, does AK/Q hearts play this hand this way?Cheers
I really hope you are joking, you put 50% of your stack in preflop and want to fold a flop with all unders? with your "tremendous" read for AA or KK you should have either folded to the reraise preflop or if you didn't believe it just shove preflop instead of putting in half your stack and wanting to check/fold an all unders flop. Also, just calling the flop and re-evaluating the turn is just almost laughable

If my preflop read was villain had AA or KK, I would fold to the reraise given the stack sizes involved. If we could put our villain on a wider range of say AA-JJ and AK, then we could call the reraise and basically shove on any non A/K board, but I still wish we had bigger stacks.From everything you're told me (villain playing super tight so far in a $10 game, you have not been shown to be loose) I think you should have folded to the preflop reraise.As played, you should give up on the flop.Obviously, villain does not have AhQh since you have the Q. He could have AhKh, but that wasn't your read. If AA and KK are just as likely you should fold. Even against AK of hearts you're not dominating in any way. His bet size probably means he puts you on a pair, so he doesn't feel the need to protect his hand from draws at his point. His bet size might also have more to do with your remaining stack size/baord texture than the size of the pot.If I decided to continue the hand after the flop, I'm shoving and hoping to be up against JJ or a flush draw.

Shove or fold preflop. If your read PF was AA or KK, I have no idea why you would call when he makes it 50bbs. I prefer shoving preflop regardless. QQ is the nuts PF at 10nl. I only don't go broke PF at 10nl with QQ if the opponent is a like a 8/7/Inf and he's 4 betting me.

Why shove with his read, etc? because of the limits?
Yup. Pretty much 99% of 10nl players are getting it in PF with more than just AA and KK.

Without making a judgement preflop (folding or shoving but have merits), there is no way you can fold in good faith on the flop after your call.You´re getting better than 5-1, which means you only have to win this 17% of the time for a call to be correct. Even if he has AA or KK, you are going to hit your third queen about 8% of the time. So you need to be about 90% sure that he has AA or KK.At those limits, I don´t think you can make that type of conclusion.

Why shove with his read, etc? because of the limits?
$10NL: AK, AA, KK, QQ shove preflop whenever possibleThe limit is full of people who go all the way with Jacks, tens, AQ, AJ, and even AT. Sure, you run into big hands often when being raised, but not often enough where folding is correct in 99% of the situations.

Thanks for the input guys. Next time im shipping PF. I got over it pretty quick and it ended up being one of the best sessions ive had for a while, leaving the table after 3 hrs with just over $150!!!

you are good there like all the time so He had one of the few hand that crush you oh well but I like you not re reraising PF with QQ because it is a strong yet dangerous hand and it masks your strenght atleast heads up. In multiway Pf action thats when a raise is mor appropriate even with 2 others but heads up calling is a great play. I got this play in Negreanu's new book and my first night in Nl cash i smooth called a pf raise with QQ then JJ got shoved into after flopping top set vs AK board KQ5 then AQ shoved into me when i had JJ board 89T and i won both. but if you are new big bet PF poker is better if you work better post flop then calling with hands like these makes you not overplay them and you can take down massive pots when you flop just right because of the hidden strength
you are good there like all the time so He had one of the few hand that crush you oh well but I like you not re reraising PF with QQ because it is a strong yet dangerous hand and it masks your strenght atleast heads up. In multiway Pf action thats when a raise is mor appropriate even with 2 others but heads up calling is a great play. I got this play in Negreanu's new book and my first night in Nl cash i smooth called a pf raise with QQ then JJ got shoved into after flopping top set vs AK board KQ5 then AQ shoved into me when i had JJ board 89T and i won both. but if you are new big bet PF poker is better if you work better post flop then calling with hands like these makes you not overplay them and you can take down massive pots when you flop just right because of the hidden strength
Think about what hands villain (an unknown at this point) is 4 betting preflop and how hero's hand does against this range. And then think about what our most profitable play is. Hint, it's not calling the 4 bet.