Many Paths Poll

I wish people would stop taking what he has to say seriously and as if it were worthy of response. He's either insane, or a fake account trying to bait people into insane, childish debates. Either way, responding to him at all is a huge waste of time.
But you keep doing it.Seriously... you need to stop. It's tiring. I don't know why he gets under your skin so much but you're really just as annoying.Everyone here posts stupid things... hell, I'm doing it right now.. but you take it so personally when he does and I don't know why.Enlighten me maybe?
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you just post nonsensical replies like this because you like it when hollywood gives you a ba-ZING?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it...
just don't, seriously, just ignore him. Saying things like that just eggs him on.
I think its overdue. Whilst we may argue like two year olds at times in here I think most posters add value in one way or another.This troll doesn't.
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: HollywoodAFD.· View this post· Un-ignore HollywoodAFD
Ahhh, that's better
I think its overdue. Whilst we may argue like two year olds at times in here I think most posters add value in one way or another.This troll doesn't.Ahhh, that's better
You obviously have more will power than I do. I put him on ignore for a while, but it was much, much worse. Because, it wouldn't just block his posts, it would have his posts, but it would give me this option "message blocked click here to read" which, I almost always did, because I'm a degenerate and couldn't help myself. So instead of just seeing his banal post ,I actually had to actively click on something to see it, which made the inevitable turd post all the worse. So now, I leave him un-ignored, but just refrain from directly commenting with him, which I encourage everyone who agrees with me that he's the worst to do. Because arguing with him about a serious issue, is like arguing with a petulant, retarded child.
You obviously have more will power than I do. I put him on ignore for a while, but it was much, much worse. Because, it wouldn't just block his posts, it would have his posts, but it would give me this option "message blocked click here to read" which, I almost always did, because I'm a degenerate and couldn't help myself. So instead of just seeing his banal post ,I actually had to actively click on something to see it, which made the inevitable turd post all the worse. So now, I leave him un-ignored, but just refrain from directly commenting with him, which I encourage everyone who agrees with me that he's the worst to do. Because arguing with him about a serious issue, is like arguing with a petulant, retarded child.
crybaby.jpg
I think its overdue. Whilst we may argue like two year olds at times in here I think most posters add value in one way or another.This troll doesn't.Ahhh, that's better
That's mature.I'm really sure he's going to lose sleep over that.
That's mature.I'm really sure he's going to lose sleep over that.
For a guy who accuses others of creating multiple accounts to agree with each other, you sure have devoted a rather large portion of your posts to inexplicably defending this turd. my spidey sense is tingling. :club:
For a guy who accuses others of creating multiple accounts to agree with each other, you sure have devoted a rather large portion of your posts to inexplicably defending this turd. my spidey sense is tingling. :club:
When have I ever accused anyone of that, Crow? I mean.... who are you?
This discussion is in need of some real data. Here's a figure from the recent paper Hout, M. & Fischer, C.S. (2002). Why more Americans have no religious preference: Politics and Generations. American Sociological Review, 67(2), 165-190. which analyzes data from the GSS (General Social Survey), a well-respected sociological dataset from the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago. The percentage of people reporting no religious preference doubled across the nineties.figure1lo3.jpg
Ahh the Clinton years..when many people just gave up.
studies have shown that the two are related
less than you'd think, i'd argue. i'd also suggest that we've built our entire society around the idea precisely the opposite idea.
less than you'd think, i'd argue. i'd also suggest that we've built our entire society around the idea precisely the opposite idea.
A very good example -- the founding fathers built freedom of speech into the constitution precisely because of their philosophy. The whole nature of our government fell directly out of the beliefs of one group of people. Certainly belief doesn't always translate directly into action; but it does affect things, enough that we would be irresponsible to ignore the fact that people have certain beliefs. For an extreme example, belief becomes quite relevant when a group of people come to believe the United States is evil and the world will not be holy until it is wiped from the earth. I'm not suggesting we persecute people for having a belief like this (Minority Report-style), but it is certainly worth at least trying to change their minds, ( and maybe checking them twice at the airport? ). Acknowledging a legal right to believe what one wishes is not the same as saying that what people believe is inconsequential.