Uigea Could Be Over Soon

PARTY POKER 1 TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON PLEASE....Don't be retarded government...

This is a step in the right direction but don't get too excited yet.Even if this legislation is passed and is signed into law ( no certainty ) it won't mean the return of any of the sites that left the US Market such at Party Poker. The UIGEA didn't make any online gaming legal or illegal so not enforcing the financial bans doesn't change the underlying question of whether online gaming is legal or not.I guess I'm being a bit of a Party Pooper.

the possible return of party poker or whatever site you once called home is not what you should be rooting for. a quick and reliable e wallet like neteller or epassporte is what i am dreaming of. it would mean a lot more profit for everyone concerned, except the fish of course. hopefully a reapeal would result in this happening.

I guess I'm being a bit of a Party Pooper.
*laughs a nervous....hey the boss made a joke so I better laugh....laugh*
the possible return of party poker or whatever site you once called home is not what you should be rooting for. a quick and reliable e wallet like neteller or epassporte is what i am dreaming of. it would mean a lot more profit for everyone concerned, except the fish of course. hopefully a reapeal would result in this happening.
No...I really want Party Poker back!!!
*laughs a nervous....hey the boss made a joke so I better laugh....laugh*No...I really want Party Poker back!!!
Yeah, idk, from what I've heard from people who still play on there the games aren't that much softer than games on FT and Stars, plus their rewards programs were the worst by far.
Party Poker coming back means absolutely nothing. Fish being able to deposit easily means everything.
I would love to be able to deposit easily. Wait...
I would love to be able to deposit easily. Wait...
Sorry......it would be nice if those less skilled poker players were able to deposit :club:.
the games aren't that much softer than games on FT and Stars
that's so wrong. .25/.50NL at stars seems to be tougher than 2/4 NL at pp to me (uhm... as of 4 or 5 months ago, i don't play nl cash anymore now) . also the limit games (i only played 3/6 and lower) are absolutely FILLED with passive opponents. you can play abc poker all day long and ship th equity.
Yeah, idk, from what I've heard from people who still play on there the games aren't that much softer than games on FT and Stars, plus their rewards programs were the worst by far.
I play on Party, worst reward programs ever AINEC. Games are soft but in my experience not as massively soft as its reputation dictates.
I play on Party, worst reward programs ever AINEC. Games are soft but in my experience not as massively soft as its reputation dictates.
it's reputation comes from before the UIGEA.