Bout To Ship My 12.5k Wsop Seat

HAHA, tyty allso frickin sweet, ship dat 12.5k, my biggest cash everbut i dont think im gonna relay it into the wsop ME... just too much money i could invest in other smaller wsops or other events...or maybe even a brand new drum set :club: MAHOLLA!!!

HAHA, tyty allso frickin sweet, ship dat 12.5k, my biggest cash everbut i dont think im gonna relay it into the wsop ME... just too much money i could invest in other smaller wsops or other events...or maybe even a brand new drum set :club: MAHOLLA!!!
Congrats on the cash. I probably wouldn't enter the ME either, although I would have to play one of the lesser events.
That and I have this gut feeling you'd be travelling from Hawaii, which would discourage me from making the extra effort and be more inclined to do what you plan on doing.
That and I have this gut feeling you'd be travelling from Hawaii, which would discourage me from making the extra effort and be more inclined to do what you plan on doing.
San Fran.Congrats sicko.

DOMINATORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

very super duper gg to you sir!! :club:
QFT. Nice win man, I'm sure it feels great to take down a 5-figure score... expect many more to come, imo.