Doyle Brunson A Racist...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get what gay sex has to do with poker and teh intragoogle, but wtf was with those pics of chicks at the beginning of the thread?

Just quickly browsed this thread. My comments:lol 25 pages. Update settings ftw.lol @ dolphins are gay sharksAlso a question (this is serious, I've thought about this a lot) I often will sing along with the music on my iPod. Pretty much every rap/hip hop song uses the word ****** about 100 times/song. What if I'm playing poker live and have my headphones on, and start singing along with the song and say it over and over?I know singing along makes me gay. But does singing along with ****** make me racist? I feel like the table would think I'm a racist. But if I just edit ****** out and replace it with something else when I'm singing, then I'm just faking not being a racist because I sing the song as is when I'm at home alone.Discuss.Mark
homo.

I just read this thread from start to finish. The thought that creeps into my mind is that ol' Billy Madison line, except instead of "everyone is now dumber" it should be "everyone is now gayer."

I'm not reading any of this thread. I'm just gonna go with the title and answer accordingly.He's 100 years old and born in Texas.OF COURSE HE IS.

I'm not reading any of this thread. I'm just gonna go with the title and answer accordingly.He's 100 years old and born in Texas.OF COURSE HE IS.
Dude, trust me, that would be a massive mistake.