Doyle Brunson A Racist...

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the problem with nicknames anyway? Paul "You ain't gotta prayer" BrevardHeck, I knew Mr. Lanette and he was a large white Swedish guy and his real nickname was...."Bigger Nate" Lanette. The B is next to the N on the keyboard and Doyle told me that he meant to hit the B. He also meant that he is not racist against large people, especially since he has gained a little weight himself. Typos are a bad thing. Just like a story I heard.The Pope died and went to Heaven. He asked to go to the great library to see where all the actual writings of the Bible and such were kept. He wanted to make sure he had been correct in all he had preached. St. Peter asked everyone to leave the library while the Pope did his readin'. After about three days, there was banging and books were flying out windows. Screaming and hollarin was heard from every corner of Heaven! St. Peter flung the doors open and ran to the Pope who was lying naked on the floor crying and flailing himself over the head with a book. He finally turned to St. Peter and said, "It had an R in it." It said "Celebrate"!!!See what a little typo can cause. That's strait from old Bigger Nate himself. Though I heard that he won a bet and weighs 179 lbs. now. But he still gets a little corner lip twitch when someone picks on him or his big blind girlfriend.Paul "You ain't gotta prayer" Brevard

What's the problem with nicknames anyway? Doyle "Texas Lolly" BrunzonDaniel "Kid Poke" Nigranu Gus "The Great Dame" HanzonMike "The Mouse" MatusowPhil "I Got Mine" Helmuth Mike "The Madman" CairoJoe "Flems Commin Up" HachemHevad "The Scary Naked Mooslim" KhanHeck, I knew Mr.
Misspelling names and putting unfunny nicknames with them does not make any of it funny. Epic Fail. More gay pics.Edit: Going back and editing the end of your post was ridic, either that or my computer is slow. Please disregard me.
FYI, I thought it was fairly obv. I was joking by puting "LOL" and Watch out NAACP in the post...I was just trying to point out how many people will make a big deal about DB being racist, which I obv. do not think he is. I am glad that this post is getting so much attention though. God Bless Tehtoe and Chrozzo, and may their lives lead to something a little more meaningful than putting up pictures of gay folks.
You put up a thread about doyle using the N word and how it might be interpreted as racist. You don't think he is nor does anyone else. There's nothing to talk about. Making a big deal of it about how some people will think its a big deal makes you one of them.
Misspelling names and putting unfunny nicknames with them does not make any of it funny. Epic Fail. More gay pics.Edit: Going back and editing the end of your post was ridic, either that or my computer is slow. Please disregard me.
I hearya dude and I didn't mean to hit the add. It's late and I got a little goofy. Sorry man.
You put up a thread about doyle using the N word and how it might be interpreted as racist. You don't think he is nor does anyone else. There's nothing to talk about. Making a big deal of it about how some people will think its a big deal makes you one of them.
People dont just let that word "slip" out. People who use that word are showing their true feelings about black people. When using the N word then trying to back it up with "not to be racist........." That is exactly what you are being. Stop trying to make excuses for using the word or for people that use. They are racist and showing their ignorance.
People dont just let that word "slip" out. People who use that word are showing their true feelings about black people. When using the N word then trying to back it up with "not to be racist........." That is exactly what you are being. Stop trying to make excuses for using the word or for people that use. They are racist and showing their ignorance.
Maybe it was N_GGER???1101_missing_letter.jpgDon't be a fag!!
I grew up in a culterally diverse area with many friends of different ethnicity. All of us had nicknames or terms we used with one another that were offensive or predjudiced, each person refered to the others as such and no one was offended by it. These aren't terms I would throw around but in context of my group weren't meant in harm. Surely that doesn't make me racist. Doyle's intent here wasn't to be offensive and for all anyone knows Nate got a kick out of his nickname, there was a time where intent and context played apart in deeming someone a racist
I grew up in a culterally diverse area with many friends of different ethnicity. All of us had nicknames or terms we used with one another that were offensive or predjudiced, each person refered to the others as such and no one was offended by it. These aren't terms I would throw around but in context of my group were meant in harm. Surely that doesn't make me racist. Doyle's intent here wasn't to be offensive and for all anyone knows Nate got a kick out of his nickname, there was a time where intent and context played apart in deeming someone a racist
Surely if you meant harm then you are racist.
10 FREAKING PAGES OF THIS SHIT! I DON'T THINK IT WAS WORTH 1! DANG PEOPLE, DON'T YOU HAVE SOME POKER TO BE PLAYIN' OR SOMETHIN'?!
poke him is more appropriate for this thread