June 22: Wsop Event #40 $2500 2-7 Triple Draw 3pm Est

GL Daniel and to any other FCPers playing in this event!!!Daniel:"I recognize no one at my tble which seems a bit strange for this event""Chad Brown just showed upon my left. I'm getting a massage and feel good. I'm ona do good today""Playing pretty snug no cards really 4900""Startes 2378A oop and drew 2 after Chad 3 bet me. Caught a 4 then a 5 for a wheel. Bet his 86""6k""7300 made 86432 in a big multi wat pot starting with 234""7100 end of level 2. Have the guys at my table read my chapter""Up to 9k made a 2357J in a 3 way pot and picked off a bluff""Dario mineri just joined my table""Started 34456 drew 1 and made a wheel against Dario! Lol. Caught a 2, then threw the 6 and hit a 7"Todd brunson joins us now. Dario mineri todd brunson me chad brwon a french guy who read my chapter and a young guy"Funny bet: Ivey wanted to bet raymond davis 50k that he couldn't get into the 50k horse event. I could stake him and get my 50L from Ivey LOL""Down to 6500 young kid running hot""Sck. Kid just beat me with a better 7 after I texted that: 4400"2400 missed another wheel and for the 1xth time drew 2 on the first draw and hit two pair""I did win my 5k last longer bet with reslock though. Ivey did not play""900 left so sick. 2567 to start made a 10. Dario drew last card and hit a 9. That's like the 5th time I heard 9 in that same scenario. Man not my day""900 again stole blind with 346810""600 and on the button""Doubled up. Had to beat a Q with 2378 and caught. A J. Q I lose.."25678 against chad. He drew to 2567 last card 8 chop it up""1750 stole a blind with 236. Next hand BB""Thru the blind with 1450 now"1450 after level 4. Will be big blind when I get back playing 300-600""Unless I make a comeback I will be playing in the 5pm tournament, half limit half no limit"7:56 PM EST - "Doubled thru Todd with 34578"7:57 PM EST - "2750 and on the button. One more pot and I'm back in it for real"8:08 PM EST - "Doubled thru Todd again with 2348 caught a 5"8:12 PM EST - "Sick game sick. Dealt 23678 on button vs Chad. He check raises me and I break the 8 catch a 4. No good he made a wheel"8:14 PM EST - "I made a great break and it turned out awful. Sick game losing with #3 after breaking"8:17 PM EST - "Out 3678 in BB made a 9 on end lost to a #2Buying in for next event now"New Thread being started for Event 41 - Mixed Hold'em

gogogogogogogogogoogogogogo...TID DN

GL daniel ;)get another bracelet :club:=

gl Daniel take it down :club:

GL Daniel and to any other FCPers playing in this event!!!Daniel:"I recognize no one at my tble which seems a bit strange for this event""Chad Brown just showed upon my left. I'm getting a massage and feel good. I'm ona do good today""Playing pretty snug no cards really 4900""Startes 2378A oop and drew 2 after Chad 3 bet me. Caught a 4 then a 5 for a wheel. Bet his 86""6k""7300 made 86432 in a big multi wat pot starting with 234"
Times please Matt? thx :club:

Hey Ozium are you railing Daniel or are you back in Miami

"This Is Absurd!"There is a player on Blue #4 who has been causing quite a scene through the first two levels of the tournament. He has already received two penalties, one for stalling and one for swearing. He is drinking Guinness and doesn't seem to have a strong grasp on his surroundings or the nuances of 2-7 Triple Draw. Recently, he tangled with late arrival Tony "G" Guoga. The pot was raised before the draw. He drew two on the first draw, while Tony G stood pat. He checked, then called after Tony G bet. Both players stood pat after the second draw. Again Tony G bet when the action was checked to him. This time, his opponent tried to move all in. Obviously, this is a limit game, and bet sizes are fixed. The player was not allowed to put all of his chips in the middle. "This is absurd," he said, drawing laughs from the rest of the table. Both players stood pat again on the third draw. At this point, Tony G's opponent showed a neighbor his hand, then checked and called when Tony G bet. Tony G showed the second nuts, 7-6-4-3-2. His opponent turned over Q-Q-T-T-9 for two pair. After the hand was completed, Tony G's opponent was given a two-round penalty for exposing his cards to another player while the hand was still in progress.

"This Is Absurd!"There is a player on Blue #4 who has been causing quite a scene through the first two levels of the tournament. He has already received two penalties, one for stalling and one for swearing. He is drinking Guinness and doesn't seem to have a strong grasp on his surroundings or the nuances of 2-7 Triple Draw. Recently, he tangled with late arrival Tony "G" Guoga. The pot was raised before the draw. He drew two on the first draw, while Tony G stood pat. He checked, then called after Tony G bet. Both players stood pat after the second draw. Again Tony G bet when the action was checked to him. This time, his opponent tried to move all in. Obviously, this is a limit game, and bet sizes are fixed. The player was not allowed to put all of his chips in the middle. "This is absurd," he said, drawing laughs from the rest of the table. Both players stood pat again on the third draw. At this point, Tony G's opponent showed a neighbor his hand, then checked and called when Tony G bet. Tony G showed the second nuts, 7-6-4-3-2. His opponent turned over Q-Q-T-T-9 for two pair. After the hand was completed, Tony G's opponent was given a two-round penalty for exposing his cards to another player while the hand was still in progress.
guiness-big.gif:ts:D:club:
LOL...must be nice to be able to drop $2500 for a tourney of game you dont know.
GL Daniel and to any other FCPers playing in this event!!!Daniel:"I recognize no one at my tble which seems a bit strange for this event""Chad Brown just showed upon my left. I'm getting a massage and feel good. I'm ona do good today""Playing pretty snug no cards really 4900""Startes 2378A oop and drew 2 after Chad 3 bet me. Caught a 4 then a 5 for a wheel. Bet his 86""6k""7300 made 86432 in a big multi wat pot starting with 234""7100 end of level 2. Have the guys at my table read my chapter""Up to 9k made a 2357J in a 3 way pot and picked off a bluff""Dario mineri just joined my table""Started 34456 drew 1 and made a wheel against Dario! Lol. Caught a 2, then threw the 6 and hit a 7"Todd brunson joins us now. Dario mineri todd brunson me chad brwon a french guy who read my chapter and a young guy"Funny bet: Ivey wanted to bet raymond davis 50k that he couldn't get into the 50k horse event. I could stake him and get my 50L from Ivey LOL"
In this game, the wheel is 23457, correct??

part 2 the saga continuesSun, 22 Jun 2008 15:44:53Everybody's a ComedianEugene Yanayt, the player on Blue #4 who has already received several penalties today, was down to the felt against Fabrice Soulier. Soulier drew cards on every draw through the hand. Yanayt stood pat on the second draw, and put his last 300 chips in the pot after the third draw. Soulier made the call. "I don't have a 6 or an 8 or a 2," said Yanayt, "but I have some other cards. I think they're pretty good." He showed 9-7-5-4-3, drawing peals of laughter from Tony G. Soulier mucked his hand, allowing Yanayt to survive and to continue to entertain his table.Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:54:36Exit the AbsurdistEugene Yanayt has been eliminated. In his last hand, he apparently held onto two aces, discarding the other three cards. (Aces are high here.) "Rebuy!" he said, holding up two one-dollar bills, on losing the last of his chips. Looks like he found the exit okay.