Lately anything I say or do makes me a queerbag to you so I'm not surprised. I don't know whats up your ass, but I sure as hell know it's not me anymore!
You need to broaden your horizons, brother. stick it in her ass one time.
You need to broaden your horizons, brother. stick it in her ass one time.
That's like going into a dark cave alone with no flashlight, and you know the abomidinal snowman resides in there. It's taking that first step is what's the hardest. Oh and plus I was told one time if I went near that area my penis would be sliced into little pieces and fed to a homeless man.
That's like going into a dark cave alone with no flashlight, and you know the abomidinal snowman resides in there. It's taking that first step is what's the hardest. Oh and plus I was told one time if I went near that area my penis would be sliced into little pieces and fed to a homeless man.
She doesn't know what she's missing. Nothing feels quite as uncomfortably exquisite as a good ass shagging.
I don't understand the appeal to anal sex.You're having sex with a person's shitter, a place where fecal matter is excreted, a place where bacteria thrives.. And you want to fuck it?Give me the pussy anyday.
How old are you?YonYonson: You're the 'dickless faggot' who refused a blowjob aren't you? I don't know what you're doing calling me gay, you should have killed yourself in shame a long time ago.
i also refused sex with a drunken midget once too.
Now why would you go and do something crazy like that?
I just couldn't live with the fact that I'd have a shitdick afterwards.Everytime I'd look at my penis I'd imagine there would be shit on it. I understand that condoms are a neccessity, but I still don't believe I could go through with it. Guess I"m not a real man.
Says who?
yeah, once.i also refused sex with a drunken midget once too.
I don't even know you anymore.Every time I put you on that pedestal... you go and disappoint me again.You realize you may never have that chance again..... unless you are a carney.
She doesn't know what she's missing. Nothing feels quite as uncomfortably exquisite as a good ass shagging.
that's a curveball. I always wondered if any women actually enjoyed anal sex.....or if they just did it to please the guy.Guess I have my answer.
that's a curveball. I always wondered if any women actually enjoyed anal sex.....or if they just did it to please the guy.Guess I have my answer.
oh, they like it. they don't all know they like it, but they like it.
oh, they like it. they don't all know they like it, but they like it.
When she's yelling "Stop It Hurts!" I like to think she's thinking about John Mellencamp's song "Hurts So Good" and keep chugging along
When she's yelling "Stop It Hurts!" I like to think she's thinking about John Mellencamp's song "Hurts So Good" and keep chugging along
No means No ... so says my probation officer