You kidding me? I was Jorge Posada!
lool jorge pees on his handsgolden showers ftwhip hip JORGE!
I had to wear one and dance around yesterday because my girlfriend is weird.They do not provide the comfort and support I so sorely need.
You are officially on probation.Your man-card is in jeopardy.If there were a big can of beer hovering above your head...it would smash you right now.Men should act like men.
I had to wear one and dance around yesterday because my girlfriend is weird.They do not provide the comfort and support I so sorely need.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!Guys look ridiculous in thong underwear. Maybe she asked you to do that just to see how far you'd go for the nookie. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahah!
just imagine chris farley in that snl skit with pat swayze and BAM!
I just want to say one thing. SuitedAces21 is one hell of a dancer, and he's got the sexiest moves I've ever seen.On straight dancing and presentation, ain't no way I'm better than him.
I just want to say one thing. SuitedAces21 is one hell of a dancer, and he's got the sexiest moves I've ever seen.On straight dancing and penetration, ain't no way I'm better than him.
that's a helluva thing to admit.

Come on, where are the pics!I've heard about this one style where it is a crocodile with a long snout, you stick your dick into the snout part of the thong and it goes up and down with arousal. Sounds fun. I'd do it only if I got to put it in her butt though.

Come on, where are the pics!I've heard about this one style where it is a crocodile with a long snout, you stick your dick into the snout part of the thong and it goes up and down with arousal. Sounds fun. I'd do it only if I got to put it in her butt though.
quit lying, fagel.

I don't understand the appeal to anal sex.You're having sex with a person's shitter, a place where fecal matter is excreted, a place where bacteria thrives.. And you want to fuck it?Give me the pussy anyday.

I don't understand the appeal to anal sex.You're having sex with a person's shitter, a place where fecal matter is excreted, a place where bacteria thrives.. And you want to fuck it?Give me the pussy anyday.
why do I love a sunset? why does chocolate taste so good? why do I want to totally annihilate a girls anal cavity with my man sausage? some things don't have good explanations but they just are.also, I'd totally rim a hot girl.
why do I love a sunset? why does chocolate taste so good? why do I want to totally annihilate a girls anal cavity with my man sausage? some things don't have good explanations but they just are.also, I'd totally rim a hot girl.
I just couldn't live with the fact that I'd have a shitdick afterwards.Everytime I'd look at my penis I'd imagine there would be shit on it. I understand that condoms are a neccessity, but I still don't believe I could go through with it. Guess I"m not a real man.
somehow, not wanting to fuck a girl in the ass makes you a queerbag to me.
also, I'd totally rim a hot girl.
I agree.-rimjobber24
somehow, not wanting to fuck a girl in the ass makes you a queerbag to me.
Lately anything I say or do makes me a queerbag to you so I'm not surprised. I don't know whats up your ass, but I sure as hell know it's not me anymore!