Fucking Hell. Nadal is wiping the floor with Murray. I bet Nadal has a dick like an anaconda, swinging in the wind.
does this really surprise you? Nadal is playing at an elite level while Murray needed a huge home-court advantage just to rally back to get by Gasquet (who is good but not that good).I am starting to actually believe Nadal could beat Federer this time. Predicting an amazing 5 set thriller for them.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does this really surprise you? Nadal is playing at an elite level while Murray needed a huge home-court advantage just to rally back to get by Gasquet (who is good but not that good).I am starting to actually believe Nadal could beat Federer this time. Predicting an amazing 5 set thriller for them.
Not surprised. That was probably Nadal's best ever grass court match. Too good.Statement bolded for hope.

Boo rain! Inevitable Williams march towards the final in progress.Scheuttler/Clement had been very entertaining, I didn't hold much hope for either versus Nadal but for two 30somethings to play 5 sets the day before they play him I hold out even less.

Boo rain! Inevitable Williams march towards the final in progress.Scheuttler/Clement had been very entertaining, I didn't hold much hope for either versus Nadal but for two 30somethings to play 5 sets the day before they play him I hold out even less.
yeah the winner (I am going to guess Clement) is just a sacrificial lamb to Nadal at this point.I wonder if Safin will give Federer any trouble. I could see him taking a set.

Federer is so ridiculous, having a huge serve means nothing agaisnt him. Ancic's service game is amazing, at least 2 times, he was still following through on the serve and Federer had returned and won the pointI've been saying Nadal will take Federer this year, after the Queens djokovic game, if hes going to beat him on grass the time is now. Federer has had a bad "federer" year and even before the French open, in his interview it just seems like Nadal has the mental advanatage.

This is unreal. If you don't like tennis this will make u like it. I've changed like 20 times whom I'm rooting for. Jst a great great match.

Nadal just got screwed by that line judge. How do you call that ball out? It was so obviously in. You only call it out if you see it's out! Such a terrible, game-influencing call. Someone needs to be replaced.

Nadal just got screwed by that line judge. How do you call that ball out? It was so obviously in. You only call it out if you see it's out! Such a terrible, game-influencing call. Someone needs to be replaced.
he shouldve challenged
he shouldve challenged
He did challenge and won, but they had to play the point again. Roger had missed the shot the first time around, so if there was no call made, Nadal would have won the point and had a break point. Instead, Roger got to serve the point again and got an ace.

What a sick match. I hope Rafa closes it out though.

Just incredible... a pleasure to have been around to watch that match live.I was rooting hard for Federer, but Nadal was so very worthy of winning. Amazing match.

I'm not a huge tennis fan but tend to tune in to the big matches and that was just unbelievable to watch. Bob is my tennis expert and often keeps me updated but I'm glad I didn't skip this one.

Same here, Gov. I'm a closet Grand Slam watcher and not much else. Nonetheless, I can appreciate the magnitude of this match. Just speechless, really.Imagine not winning a set in almost four hours and finding the guts to hang in there and battle a King Kong like Federer, Sick mountain to climb, eh.