• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching it now - Even tho he's British I find it hard to get behind him becuase of his character (or rather lack of likeability)

Watching it now - Even tho he's British I find it hard to get behind him becuase of his character (or rather lack of likeability)
I'm happier with a Scotsman, we have no Irish players and supporting Henman or any English person never feels right. I supported him anyway but I'm glad to have a Scotsman
I'm happier with a Scotsman, we have no Irish players and supporting Henman or any English person never feels right. I supported him anyway but I'm glad to have a Scotsman
Doesn't matter to me if he's scottish, english, welsh or irish, but then i'm not racist

i dont think i can remember a wesl tennis player, we have boxers rugby players etc etc no tennis though

Doesn't matter to me if he's scottish, english, welsh or irish, but then i'm not racist
so you'll support them if hes british or Irish fair enough.I'm not racist, I just obviously prefer to see the English lose. I have nothing agaisnt English people individually, just as a whole.

I'm Scottish and I don't particularly like Murray. But I will acknoweldge when he plays well and deserves to win. Like today. Don't think he'll beat Gasquet but it should be a good match.The problem with Henman wasn't so much the guy but the way the media built him up year after year after year. Only to stomp him into the ground when he lost. It was annoying at the least. "Henmania" my arse.

I'm Scottish and I don't particularly like Murray. But I will acknoweldge when he plays well and deserves to win. Like today. Don't think he'll beat Gasquet but it should be a good match.The problem with Henman wasn't so much the guy but the way the media built him up year after year after year. Only to stomp him into the ground when he lost. It was annoying at the least. "Henmania" my arse.
corrrect henman suffered because of the press same as most english sports stars
If anyone seen it, that point by Murray to break Haas in the 3rd game was amazing. He looks in a winning mood and hes getting lucky too/
Just saw that passing shot replayed on the news....what a peach!

As a Scotsman i'm happy to see Murray doing well. His isn't the most jolly player but thats not his job. I couldn't care less if he moaned all the way to the final. Indeed its good to have a Scottish player/team doing well for a change. Our football team can't qualify for major tournaments anymore, since Monty became crap we have no decent golfers and Alex Arthur aside we have no decent boxers (and just wait till he meets someone decent). Murray for Wimbledon? Stranger things have happened.............

If Gasquets first serve does not falter, Murray can't win. Its unstoppable at the moment
I think either way he's screwed tbh, less that 50% of his first serves are in and his 2nd serve is a sitter. Would love to be proved wrong, mind

What a turn around, turning into a cracker.Where did Gasquet go before the 5th set? I only have hebrew commentators so I only understand the basic stuff

Odds on tomorrow's Sun headline being something along the lines of... 'Murray blows a Gasquet'?Gutted he won. I hate his face.Anyway, I'm going tomorrow, and check out the line up I get:Dementieva v PetrovaA Radwanska v S Williamsand men's doubles.. Bryan/Bryan v Granollers/VenturaWTF???! Oh, yeah I'm really looking forward to that. So unfair, imo.

Odds on tomorrow's Sun headline being something along the lines of... 'Murray blows a Gasquet'?Gutted he won. I hate his face.Anyway, I'm going tomorrow, and check out the line up I get:Dementieva v PetrovaA Radwanska v S Williamsand men's doubles.. Bryan/Bryan v Granollers/VenturaWTF???! Oh, yeah I'm really looking forward to that. So unfair, imo.
lol horrible, although Im in love with dementieva.Try sell it off or swap?
As a Scotsman i'm happy to see Murray doing well. His isn't the most jolly player but thats not his job. I couldn't care less if he moaned all the way to the final. Indeed its good to have a Scottish player/team doing well for a change. Our football team can't qualify for major tournaments anymore, since Monty became crap we have no decent golfers and Alex Arthur aside we have no decent boxers (and just wait till he meets someone decent). Murray for Wimbledon? Stranger things have happened.............
No freakin wayAssuming Nadal isn't injured I'll be surprised if Murray wins another set this tournament

What no love for Jie? I'm impressed and it's getting lots of press in the Far East.Venus and Serena really sound like children with their moaning about which courts they play.

What no love for Jie? I'm impressed and it's getting lots of press in the Far East.Venus and Serena really sound like children with their moaning about which courts they play.
There was a column in a local paper down here in FLA that basically accused Wimbledon of showing its true colors and revealing how sexist the tournament organizers are.It's not enough they get equal pay for playing best of 3 instead of best of 5? Now they have a new axe to grind? Always fun to watch feminsts straddle the line between championing a worthy cause and being really really annoying.

Fucking Hell. Nadal is wiping the floor with Murray. I bet Nadal has a dick like an anaconda, swinging in the wind.