PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|saw showdownCO ($116.65)Button ($88)Hero ($128.25)BB ($111.30)UTG ($40.70)UTG+1 ($20.25)MP1 ($160.55)MP2 ($100)MP3 ($98.25)Preflop: Hero is SB with Aheart.gif, Aspade.gif. UTG calls $1, 3 folds, MP3 calls $1, CO calls $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $7, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP3 folds, CO calls $6.Flop: ($17) 3spade.gif, 7spade.gif, 3club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $10, CO raises to $20i was playing 21/17/2.5, had less than 20 hands on my opponent, was something like 28/14/2options i was considering:- raise to 60$, fold to a shove- shovefigured it could be any pair from 66 - even JJ, i have seen many many limped behind jacks or tens (even queens) in LP at this level still.plus the flush draw out there.

options i was considering:- raise to 60$, call a shove- shove
Surely?

phrased it wrong and initially didnt mean to mention the range i put him on.should be "what i was thinking was:"i didnt see myself raising and folding to a shove based on the range and the odds at that point. plus i also considered that a 4bet would scream more strength.is that thinking viable?edit:@krup: yea, thats what i was thinking.

If the villain is going to call a $60 raise he will probably call a shove. If you raise to $60, you can't fold to a shove, you'll be getting ~5:1 odds to call.If you raise to $60 and he just calls, all the money is going in on the turn anyway.Even if his range for calling a shove is super tight, you are +ev by shoving

Results from http:\\www.HoldEmRanger.com 19,800 evaluations, 20 hole card combosBoard: 3s 7s 3hWins	Ties	Equity58.12% 	0.00%	58.12%	( AsAh ) 41.88% 	0.00%	41.88%	( 33,77,A3, JJ-QQ ) 

If you raise to $60, villain might think he can get you to fold a better hand if he shoves.Either way, I'm happy to get all my money in on the flop.

I'm shoving here, minus a read that villain likes to "do you have an ace or overpair?" minraise, which this kind of looks like. Risking peeling off a flush card, I might try to get villain to hang himself on the turn by 2nd barrelling since our hand really isn't too much danger by anything we beat minus the flush draw. But most of the time, I'm getting it in.

options i was considering:- raise to 60$, fold to a shove- shovefigured it could be any pair from 66 - even JJ, i have seen many many limped behind jacks or tens (even queens) in LP at this level still.plus the flush draw out there.
I like to raise to $60 and call the shove.