Irish Car Bombs

Dude F*ck you car bombs are the greatest drink ever.St. Patty's day is the greatest day ever partly because of Car Bombs
yea go take two right now and agree witht his in 20 minutesdidnt think so

irish car bombs ftmfw. you sir are not a real drinker if you cant handle guinness mixed with jamesons and baileysthats all i drink at EOM's since theyre like $10 normally, and free there

irish car bombs ftmfw. you sir are not a real drinker if you cant handle guinness mixed with jamesons and baileysimho
Dude F*ck you car bombs are the greatest drink ever.St. Patty's day is the greatest day ever partly because of Car Bombs
werd
ask anyone..i did 4 in vegas with aasnake, vick and sfawfd.....WITHIN 20 min!...dd i puke? no...did i have fun? YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
****, id do it for free!
Id do it for free, too, if i had the liquor, but i don't. So I might as well break even. I havent had a drink in 3 years, but I used to do car bombs regularly and if things go bad, my wife will call 9-1-1 or something. So lets go!
werdask anyone..i did 4 in vegas with aasnake, vick and sfawfd.....WITHIN 20 min!...dd i puke? no...did i have fun? YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!
I only did one.I'm old.
Srsly Car bombs plus America's Best Dance Crew... I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday Night.
get laid and say this.

once in college i did five in 15 minutes, drank a pitcher of beer afterwards, then vomited into my own cupped hands while trying to make it to the bar bathroom.i haven't had a car bomb since, but i still respect their magnificence and power.