OMG, so i worked all day and night (yes 15 fricken hours) and all i wanna do is play poker and chat and NOBODY but me and chrozzo is on aim. Where the hell are all you people????????????????????????Especially all you underwearless people

OMG, so i worked all day and night (yes 15 fricken hours) and all i wanna do is play poker and chat and NOBODY but me and chrozzo is on aim. Where the hell are all you people????????????????????????Especially all you underwearless people
ARE YOU SAYING CHROZZO ISNT SUFFICIANT :club:

I'm here but playing some 2/4 nl cash.No tourneys tonite. Tomorrow is Sunday so we'll be playing enough mtts.

you should expand your AIM list. If there's no one from FCP that you want to talk to, just go to myspace or facebook and look for people that list their names. Message them and convince them you're a girl and watch the money roll in, too.

Rab and I are in a 180. Heavy drinking/poker. 80's rock on VH1. Weeeeeeeee
It's showing some stupid ass movie in my area.Give me a few song titles plz.
hi