Boston Sports Haters

I see more Red Sox/Patriots hats than any other city's sports teams. Usually in airports. I don't think all of these people are from Boston, but they just jump on the bandwagon.

I see more Red Sox/Patriots hats than any other city's sports teams. Usually in airports. I don't think all of these people are from Boston, but they just jump on the bandwagon.
you cant blame boston teams or real fans for that. comes with the success.for the record, the celtics are likable and I am happy they won. The Red Sox are bearable though their fans are insufferable and I hope Tampa Bay knocks them out in the playoffs.the patriots are a model franchise but are also full douchebags (moss, harrison, belichek to name a few) so they are fun to hate.no one cares about the bruins. are the Revolution any good?
are the Revolution any good?
Yes, they most recently won the 2007 US Open Cup, before that however they were just a fairly consistent top level team who hadn't really broken through. They have one of the more entertaining forwards to watch in the MLS in Twellman.
  • 7 months later...