Chrozzo,1. This girl is practically begging you to make a move on her.2. If you don't act on it in the VERY near future, you'll lose your chance.3. If you don't act and lose your chance, you'll regret it 10 years from now.4. Let's say I'm wrong... you make a move and she crushes you... you WONT regret at least trying.< using my best fatherly tone of voice > :Son, If you don't pick up your bat and walk up to the plate, you'll never hit a home run.

It is my opinion that if I am required to wear pants during the week, I should not have to wear underwear during the weekend. Poker Poker Poker imo.
lol at you getting it stuck in your zipper
Chrozzo,1. This girl is practically begging you to make a move on her.2. If you don't act on it in the VERY near future, you'll lose your chance.3. If you don't act and lose your chance, you'll regret it 10 years from now.4. Let's say I'm wrong... you make a move and she crushes you... you WONT regret at least trying.< using my best fatherly tone of voice > :Son, If you don't pick up your bat and walk up to the plate, you'll never hit a home run.
40/4 this yr so far
wtf wears underwear ever?women find it sexier when they can tell ur religion through the impression in your pants
men with large peni
i need to get laid...like...sooni was at my sisters ballet tongiht...she was amazing!...and ways:(backstory) i always tell the waitresses at my pub at home if they ever want a pizza just let me know and ill hook it up ( cuz i get em for free)so tongiht during the first intermission i get a text..they want pizza..the one ****ing night im out of town they want some! i tell them back if u want at 10 i can do....so i get home 15 to ten and call them...sure bring some...so i call up work nad get some in the ovenbring em over...they ask how muchdo they owe me? (i got em for free obv), i say just a beer, thanksthen the one who gave me a kiss on the cheek a couple times before (we hang out outside of our works a couple times) asked me again later..what do you want for it...i say nothing..she says..cmoon, soething..i say how about a kiss....so.then....another ****in peck on the cheekshe does have a bf tho.....only reason why i havent asked her out yet (well i kinda did one time, almost)shes so flirty tho, all the time...with me usually ( ive posted about this before) and i always sit at bar, so shes never my waitressyeah im a pussyhi
Really?? Flirty waitress? Where does suck a place exist, where the waitresses flirt? Not true, NOT TRUE I SAY. Chrozzo looks like he's 4, girls are gonna kiss him on the cheek. Hell, I wanna kiss him on the cheek. Start talking nasty to her. Pull out your cock when she comes to the table.
3 and 4, good. 1 and 2, shit.