I Was Hoping Fcp Could Help Me Out

I need some help quickly. One of my best friends is a chip leader (top 5-10) with 16 in a 1500 WSOP NL event. I would like some card player screen shots or any other site that shows the name Jeremy Schofer on the leader board, or the like. I will pay some cash (but not much tonight) for such shots. If he makes the final table, a of total of $500 will be given for that one great shot which includes (1) a picture of my friend, and (2) a chip count showing the hand where he went out unless he wins, then said picture better include all of his chips. I will make payment by check. Please be tasteful and creative. Thank you FCP in advance.

I need some help quickly. One of my best friends is a chip leader (top 5-10) with 16 in a 1500 WSOP NL event. I would like some card player screen shots or any other site that shows the name Jeremy Schofer on the leader board, or the like. I will pay some cash (but not much tonight) for such shots. If he makes the final table, a of total of $500 will be given for that one great shot which includes (1) a picture of my friend, and (2) a chip count showing the hand where he went out unless he wins, then said picture better include all of his chips. I will make payment by check. Please be tasteful and creative. Thank you FCP in advance.
You would think for a legitimate $500 offer you could get a response.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: MaRk182, stanivwhats up man
you lacked the appropriate photo attached thereto.