PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)CO (t1260)Button (t1450)SB (t1460)Hero (t1630)UTG (t1280)MP (t1920)Preflop: Hero is BB with 8club.gif, 6club.gif. UTG raises to t90, 1 fold, CO calls t90, 1 fold, SB calls t75, Hero calls t60.Flop: (t360) 4club.gif, 8heart.gif, Kheart.gif(4 players)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG checks, CO bets t150, SB folds, Hero calls t150, UTG folds.Turn: (t660) 9club.gif(2 players)Hero checks, CO bets t150, Hero raises to t450, CO calls t300.River: (t1560) Jdiamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets t270, CO folds.Final Pot: t1560Results in white below: Hero has 8c 6c (one pair, eights). Outcome: Hero wins t1560. .... My dodgey play aside... what do you guys think he had? ... I've thought about this for awhile and haven't come up with too much... (also advice on the play is welcome)EDIT: I should add a few details:UTG has been fairly liberal with raises from any position. I'm feeling comfortable post-flop and am generally picking up alot of pots, although I've only shown strong hands, so I think the table has a relatively tight perception of me.

Hold on, we can't just ignore your dodgy play because you're wondering what this guy had. That's clearly irrelevant because you won the pot.This is a strategy forum, not "Hmm I won an uncontested pot with a bluff, what did this guy hold...?" forum.Preflop I fold. 6-handed people will destroy themselves with all kinds of crap. Wait for something premium. Flop I fold. The K easily hits CO's calling range. And even if it doesn't I'm not playing 2nd pair no kicker oop.Turn is a bit better from you. You've picked up the flush draw and you've raised a very weak bet. But I think if you want him to fold you have to make it more. Maybe 600.River. AAARGH! That'd God-fuckin' awful! What the Hell are you betting, essentially nothing, for? Are you trying to make it look like a value bet with KJ, K9, 99 or something? That's all I can see. If I'm villain I'm calling out of curiousity if nothing else, with any K.If you insist we speculate CO's hand I'd say AhQh/AhTh. Only hands I can see him playing this way that can't call your river, ahem, value bet.

Hold on, we can't just ignore your dodgy play because you're wondering what this guy had. That's clearly irrelevant because you won the pot.This is a strategy forum, not "Hmm I won an uncontested pot with a bluff, what did this guy hold...?" forum.Preflop I fold. 6-handed people will destroy themselves with all kinds of crap. Wait for something premium. Flop I fold. The K easily hits CO's calling range. And even if it doesn't I'm not playing 2nd pair no kicker oop.Turn is a bit better from you. You've picked up the flush draw and you've raised a very weak bet. But I think if you want him to fold you have to make it more. Maybe 600.River. AAARGH! That'd God-fuckin' awful! What the Hell are you betting, essentially nothing, for? Are you trying to make it look like a value bet with KJ, K9, 99 or something? That's all I can see. If I'm villain I'm calling out of curiousity if nothing else, with any K.If you insist we speculate CO's hand I'd say AhQh/AhTh. Only hands I can see him playing this way that can't call your river, ahem, value bet.
Good thing results are in white....Yeah, I doubt anyone here cares what he had. I think we're more interested in viewing strategy. LJB723 covered everything fine. I never play these hands in a sng in the blinds facing a raise.You have to approach these sngs differently than you would a deep stacked cash game or tournament. I want to start with real hands and good position.

The turn raise is especially dodgy. Hes already tested you once and you called, now youve got 14 outs, but you cant call a push back from him if hes got a hand that doesnt want to let you draw. His bet could easily be a suck bet here.Actually I like the river bet better than the turn raise, because he could be on a big draw of his own, like A4hh. In fact thats the only hand I see that should really call your turn raise and then fold.