Qq 200bbs Deep Against A Solid Tag

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button ($59.25)SB ($25.10)BB ($27.35)UTG ($39.45)Hero ($48.10)CO ($10)Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :ts , Q :D . UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.35, 1 fold, Button calls $1.35, 1 fold, BB calls $1.10, UTG folds.Flop: ($4.40) 7 :D , J :4h , 9 :club:(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.75, Button raises to $12, BB folds, Hero...I hate being out of position here.Villain is a 17/15/9 player over less than 100 hands. I haven't seen villain show down a hand yet.

you call here you best be making a very specific read... Like AJ, AQcc, A10cc... If you dont want to gamble your stack here in these positions you throw it away and just look for a better spot to make money. I may work it out at higher stakes where there is less dead money. Here just get rid of it and just pimp slap one of the customers.Notice how long i've been a member here. I rule.

Preflop: Hero is MP with Q :ts , Q :D . UTG calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.35, 1 fold, Button calls $1.35, 1 fold, BB calls $1.10, UTG folds.Flop: ($4.40) 7 :D , J :4h , 9 :club:(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $3.75, Button raises to $12, BB folds, Hero...
Goes broke. Smiling.
you call here you best be making a very specific read... Like AJ, AQcc, A10cc... If you dont want to gamble your stack here in these positions you throw it away and just look for a better spot to make money. I may work it out at higher stakes where there is less dead money. Here just get rid of it and just pimp slap one of the customers.Notice how long i've been a member here. I rule.
I don't think we can toss overpairs on medium, barely connected flops with a flush draw. We need to think about these spots.
:club: We're looking to maximize value every hand. "A better spot" is irrelevant. Just because villain is tight doesn't mean his hand beats ours. However, if you call the flop bet you'll likely have another big turn bet to call. If you're going to play this hand, shove now or fold.

These hands are easier when you're only 100bbs deep rather than 200bbs deep. 100bbs deep, I would shove. 200bbs deep, I would lean towards fold. I'm not sure if that's correct which is why I tend to only play the 100bb tables. In this spot, if you shove, I think that TP/Tens/maybe Eights fold - combo draws will of course get it in on a coin flip and sets/slow played Aces/Kings destroy you.