June 19:$10,000 Omaha 8 Or Better Championship 8pm Est

So who is this Jacobo Fernandez Hernandez guy? And why does he finish in the money in every event he plays? We might have to take him out Tonya Harding style if he keeps accumulating POY points...

Pokernews:Hellmuth Gets a MassagePhil Hellmuth is at present receiving a massage. He isn't receiving a normal massage however. He is in fact, having his butt massaged. Hellmuth must be settling down for a long night of playing.I'm sure Hellmuth will be the "butt" of many jokes to come.

Pokernews:Hellmuth Gets a MassagePhil Hellmuth is at present receiving a massage. He isn't receiving a normal massage however. He is in fact, having his butt massaged. Hellmuth must be settling down for a long night of playing.I'm sure Hellmuth will be the "butt" of many jokes to come.
who is the lucky girl who gets this job?
didn't DN claim his cards were cold when he was getting a massage during stud8? i'm seeing a pattern here...
Yep. Looks like he loses his concentration when he's getting rubbed up.

From almost 75K all the way down to 15K? Yikes.I hope he plans on signing up for another tourny tomorrow unless he plans on just playing poker for less than an hour.

It must've been the golf grip thing. It's bad luck.
I don't think it's that. He had it with him when he won his bracelet.Hopefully the cards are more cooperative for you tommorrow. That must be pretty frustrating to run cold like you did at the end of the day.