How Many Bets Should I Be Putting In Here?

I don't know how hard I should be pushing hands like this one.PokerStars Game #18243106235: Hold'em Limit ($2/$4) - 2008/06/19 - 14:03:48 (ET)Table 'Praxedis' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: blauwebal ($68 in chips) Seat 2: ibeal58 ($85 in chips) Seat 3: Jack Guitar ($112 in chips) Seat 4: dschingis27 ($109 in chips) Seat 5: jburn812 ($74 in chips) Seat 6: squilibrium ($172 in chips) dschingis27: posts small blind $1jburn812: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to jburn812 [Jh Jc]squilibrium: folds blauwebal: raises $2 to $4ibeal58: folds Jack Guitar: folds dschingis27: calls $3jburn812: raises $2 to $6blauwebal: calls $2dschingis27: calls $2*** FLOP *** [6d 3s 3h]dschingis27: checks jburn812: bets $2blauwebal: raises $2 to $4dschingis27: folds jburn812: raises $2 to $6blauwebal: raises $2 to $8Betting is cappedjburn812: calls $2*** TURN *** [6d 3s 3h] [2h]jburn812: bets $4blauwebal: raises $4 to $8jburn812: calls $4*** RIVER *** [6d 3s 3h 2h] [4c]jburn812: bets $4blauwebal: raises $4 to $8jburn812: calls $4*** SHOW DOWN ***blauwebal: jburn812: shows [Jh Jc] (two pair, Jacks and Threes)jburn812 collected $64 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $66 | Rake $2 Board [6d 3s 3h 2h 4c]Seat 1: blauwebal Seat 2: ibeal58 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Jack Guitar (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: dschingis27 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 5: jburn812 (big blind) showed [Jh Jc] and won ($64) with two pair, Jacks and ThreesSeat 6: squilibrium folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Wow, I probably chicken out and check/call river, if not turn after all the aggression from the villan.Then I make a note on the guy who will put that much money in 99-TT.Then I convert the hand before I post it.

convert hands before you postdont post results. you didnt show his hand but you showed you won. i dont understand your turn/river lines. they look like you're thinking...no A or K, im gonna bet, crap he raised again, i callok, still no A or K, im gonna bet, crap he raised again, guess i call

Honestly, Does converting make that much difference.
I read this far and was thinking, only if you want to be courteous to those you're seeking advice from. It's the standard, it's in the posting guidelines, and 95% of us like it better. And it takes 10 freakin' seconds, while you are asking dozens of people to spend more time than that on the hand for your benefit.
You are used to reading hands in this format because you look at your Hand History at least 50 times a day so stop crying. Stop Flaming and offer some sound advice.
My bad... apparently courtesy isn't even an option here.

You were given advice and were kindly reminded to follow the forum guidelines on posting. By following these guidelines, people will be more willing to offer advice. By acting like a d*ck , you won't get many responses. Rise made a good point on your turn and river play. You said, "I thought I was good but if for the small chance I wasn't I didn't want to cap every hand but I liked about 8 in on each street." I can't translate this. If you thought you were good most of the time, you should 3bet turn and lead that river. If not, you call turn and call river.Without a specific read, the "LAG" is probably capping AA, KK, and QQ preflop. So these are probably out. So now its 66-10. I think I 3bet the turn and c/c river if he caps turn.Also, last "flame." This six max hand should be in the shorthanded forum.

i wasnt trying to flame you or be an ass. but reading the posted guidelines and maybe seeing how others post their stuff goes a long way.there is no answer to the question "how many bets should i be putting in here?"well, there is, and it's "it depends"against a lag, i like going 3 on the turnagainst a rock, i might not even cap the flopthere shouldnt be a set number of bets you get in. when you think youre ahead, put in as many as you canif you think youre behind, slow down (or fold)if youre not sure, mostly slow downmy point was there doesnt seem to be much thought process to the hand

I'll format my hands. I forgot about the rule one time and instead of getting sound advice I get a bunch of people flaming me. Reminding me once is one thing but for everyone to say the same thing is completely different. Also yes I am asking people for advice. I also give tons of advice it evens out.
shut up.
i dont understand your turn/river lines. they look like you're thinking...no A or K, im gonna bet, crap he raised again, i callok, still no A or K, im gonna bet, crap he raised again, guess i call
OK, now we can get down to business.I can see where RISE is coming from. Why flat call the raise on the turn, but lead the river again when a blank comes - but then only call when raised.I do remember a thread months ago where the idea was discussed of saying "I'm willing to put X bets in with this hand". If that's what you did in this case, then you accomplished your goal. But then tell us why X=4 here.

I guess I was about 8 dollars certain on each street he wouldn't show up with QQ KK or AA here and didn't hit some strange set/ 2 pr. I was kinda new to the table but I feel like the high pairs would put in another bet pre but not certain. So I didn't want to go abso crazy but I wanted to get some value.

Actuary.... I shut up.
you caught me on a bad decade. Sorry.PokerStars 2/4 Hold'em (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jheart.gif, Jclub.gif. 1 fold, MP raises, 2 folds, SB calls, Hero 3-bets, MP calls, SB calls.Flop: (9 SB) 6diamond.gif, 3spade.gif, 3heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets, MP raises, SB folds, Hero 3-bets, MP caps, Hero calls.Turn: (8.50 BB) 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero bets, MP raises, Hero calls.River: (12.50 BB) 4club.gif(2 players)Hero bets, MP raises, Hero calls.Final Pot: 16.50 BBI tend to trust aggression; but i'm old days player when everyone was passive.But this fella sees you leading the turn after he capped the flop.At some point you need to re-assess the fact he did not cap preflop. Maybe he likes to slow play AA-KK oddly. Maybe he has KK and waits for a non Ace flop.Given you flop 3-bet that dry board, he should narow you down to 99+.He could raise lots of handss on the flop to get SB out; but his flop cap should make you scratch your head.66? A3s? 99/TT? QQ+ 66/A3s makes sense preflop and all streets and crushes you.99/TT make sense for a non-aggressive player preflop but he wakes up too much on flop and then Turn for me to give much weight to this.QQ-KK make the most sense, from the "Wait for a safe flop / and watch me set the trap" type of 2/4 handed donk.I have not read much replies here, except scanning the back and forth on connverting :)But in rea life I tend to c/c, c/c from turn down. So unlikely you;d be giving away a free card. I almost think you have enough info to fold as played, on the river or maybe turn... which adds to my logic to just c/c down I c/c my way to a pretty good bb/100 in the day.ok, back to my rocking chair."Hey you... get off my lawn!!!!"

The river bet/call is super gross.In fact, your tur and river lines are just weirdly inconsistent.You just call the turn raise, and then donk a pretty shitty river card? Were you bluffing or v-betting, or what? I don't get it.I'm ok with the rest.I might c/c down after he caps the flop, because QQ-AA is a huge part of his range, unless we have a read that he's an aggrotard (we might, I didn't read through the unconverted mess). Of course, 77-TT might play this way as well. In fact, QQ-AA should be discounted, probably a lot, given the pf action, so that would mean that A6, 77,88,99,TT, etc would be a big part, so after thinking it out, I like the bet/call down on the turn.I c/c river once he raises the turn, though. If you think you're ahead often enough, I'd just have 3-bet the turn, instead of waiting for a crappy river card.