No Not Baxter Ft Of Stars 150k

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Baxter!How sick that myself, Wandigo, and you were all at the same table in this for a long time. Sick run dude!Enjoy my $320.pokerhaus/blackknights owning the online poker world this year for sure.
holla
Welcome back.
Agreed...NNB....sophuckingsickitsamazing!!!!!

Way to be man... sick payday. Looks like everyone is pwning on FCP lately... (cept yours truly)WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nice job bax! Did you know the fcpmtt chat still exists? I accidentally went there the other day.
loool does it really??
Wow, congrats NNB!! Way to show up Grinder huh? :club:
owned
holla
hi :D
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!Congrats man, well deserved, etc.Now get out here to Vegas!
hmmmm doubtful, but maybe!
Congrats NNBBK having a nice week.
ya, decent, mbn
congrats!upload the HH to pxf asap.
hmmmmmm ill think about it
wow didnt see this awsome score man congratz now go own your live tournys :ts
live tourney gayyyyyyyyyy223 entrants, like 31.5k for firstgot to dinner break with 52k and avg had like 28k with like 65 left or somethin like that. I lost like 5 hands after dinner break ended :D played a hand pretty damn marginally...opened t5o in the hijack and sb called, flop came KJ5r and he donked 6k, i shoved like 18k or so more and he called w/ KQ (blinds were 600/1200) i obv didnt get there...next hand lagfish made it 3100 utg i shove 20 bbs utg+1 with AQ...everyone folds and he snaps off with 55 and i miss :(I thought i played rly well besides the T5 hand i guess. Brian Wilson (won 5k plhe wsop in 2005) was on my left for basically whole day and was a really nice guy. Oh well :/Thanks everyone