Cashing Out Problems (pokerstars)

Thank you for your email and for allowing us to be of assistance. We understand your frustration in regards to this matter, please accept our sincere apologies. Please know that this is an unfortunate coincidence that you have not received your cashout check yet. After review, I can confirm that your check was mailed on 5/22/2008. Our checks are sent by regular mail, and does not come with tracking numbers, therefore, we are unable to locate where about your check is currently. If you do not wish to have your check cancelled and have the funds credited back to your account, I can only suggest that you contact your local post office and have them locate any mails posted to your address. Again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. If there is anything that we can do to help you, please let us know. Regards, Tanya PPokerStars Support Team----------------------This may be the 3rd check I have to cancel. This is total horseshit. They have had my money for a couple months now and I just dont understand what the deal is.Anyone else have problems or know what might be the problem?I have tried a different address this 3rd time in case the previous address was the problem..Thanks.

is the cash out for under 1K? I know that for cash out s over 1k they send the check via VIP super bada$$ mail or something.
1k is not the magic number. I did a cashout for just over 1K and it was regular mail...

$1200 for pokerstars,,,and also on fulltilt I just got this...Upon review of your account I am pleased to inform you that your check withdrawal has been successfully completed. According to our records, your check for $2,400 was mailed by our check processor on May 23 , check number 380xxx . Regular United States Postal Service (USPS) delivery takes approximately 15 business days, and it has been 18 business days since your check was sent. As we use the United States Postal service to deliver our checks we are unable to provide tracking numbers for them. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Please note that due to the relationship between US banks and the current political climate concerning online gaming's financial transactions, checks from Full Tilt Poker will not carry any of our branding, which may make them difficult to discern. If you have not received your check we can offer your a stop payment. Please let us know if you would like a stop payment on your check and we will submit the request on your behalf. Our check processor will confirm the status of your check, and your funds will be returned to your Full Tilt Poker account once the stop payment is complete. -------I really hate this crap......I love how they offer to cancel the check and refund the account,,and also how easy it is for them to take money from my visa yet sending out a stupid check,,,its almost like pulling teeth...

• 5 weeks later...