Does anyone know if Daniel is playing in the PLO that started 5 minutes ago, he said he would if he wakes up fresh. I dont really understand this because he could only play for 3 hours before moving back to the Stud event. If he gains alot of chips in three hours here what will he put his concentration on?

do the rebuys, build a chip stack, leave said chip stack and win the stud event, then go back and pick up where you left off in the plo event. He does this often durring the WSOP. When one event goes on break, he goes over to the other event and tries to pick up a few pots while he can.

do the rebuys, build a chip stack, leave said chip stack and win the stud event, then go back and pick up where you left off in the plo event. He does this often durring the WSOP. When one event goes on break, he goes over to the other event and tries to pick up a few pots while he can.
I've noticed that he has done that in a few spots. I just thought this one was a little different. What he has done so far is buy into a tournament while playing another one, and let his chipstack sit there losing blinds (while they are low) and only go to that tournament if he busts from where his priority is. In this one though, he will go through a crazy rebuy period, more than likely invest alot of money, and then have to leave a stack in the fourth level, where blinds and ante's will get you quickly. If this tourny started later, and he could let his stack sit in early rounds of blinds while he figured out if stud was going to work out, that would make total sense. I just see him rebuying a bunch of times here, for three hours, and then letting it slip away.Weird play, but hey, the rebuys would be alot more significant to me than to him financially. I think his thought is if stud doesnt go well, I still want to play. The POY is on his mind now, and he is going to max out his events.GL Daniel, In BOTH