Got A Story For All Of You

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps, Scram, Anglos lack the on-your-toes tricksey cunning to remember shit under pressure?
It's mainly because most white people are naive and terribly sheltered.When bad things happen to white people, they're so preoccupied lamenting the injustice of it all that they're unable to fluidly function and do what needs to be done in order to remedy the situation while it's still ongoing. They can be trained to work beautifully in these situations, though, so it isn't like we're talking about a totally lost cause, like trying to teach high reasoning skills to a Negro, or something similarly pointless.

Thoughts. 1) I think people are being a little brutal on the OP. It's likely he recieved a head trauma from the crash, so he clearly wouldn't be thinking clearly2) that said, I'm going to pile one anyway. You seem to be anti-stuff, so some of that stuff I am assuming is authority. You probably have an aversion to calling the police on somebody who hit you, because, who wants to get the man involved? Well you know what, you're a god damn sucker for thinking that. Of course you should have got the license number, and after he drove off... OF COURSE you should call the police. He hit you, he told you to fck off, and then he drove off. If you're not going to call the police then, then when? That kind of revolutionary commitment is stupid. 3) Upon seeing the suspected car, you know what would have helped correctly identify the car? The license plate number. But, even if you thought it was the guy.. well, since you philosophically against calling the police, of course you have to get your own justice, I understand that, but... why the hell would you throw a brick through the window, keeping it real and challenging a whole party full of people to a fight? Is this explained by your head trauma, or are you normally this foolish? You should have quietly noted the address, then come back for vengeance after dark. Like a molotov cocktail through the window. Vengeance is a dish best served cold.4. Why wouldn't you make them pay for your bike? Were you basically trading the bike damage for the car damage you did? I suppose that's a decent trade. You got extremely lucky for this to turn out as well as it did.5) entertaining story! Please go do more stupid things and share them with us. I suggest hiring Sal to be your assistant, and let him to carry around your cash, so you don't have to go all the way home, then come back to bribe people 1k to forget about your stupid actions. SAL, THE CASE!!!!

I suggest hiring Sal to be your assistant, and let him to carry around your cash, so you don't have to go all the way home, then come back to bribe people 1k to forget about your stupid actions. SAL, THE CASE!!!!
Amid all my ego-driven race-challenging, I think this probably got lost: that was the greatest thing I've ever read. I mean -- Zhmuda's recollections even on a lot of Kaufman stories are hotly contested as liberal, but I just don't care. Wexler is a God, and the fact that Kaufman understood this explains so much.
5) entertaining story! Please go do more stupid things and share them with us. I suggest hiring Sal to be your assistant, and let him to carry around your cash, so you don't have to go all the way home, then come back to bribe people 1k to forget about your stupid actions. SAL, THE CASE!!!!
well I do enjoy donuts.

God doesnt 'hate' fags but they arent the favourite children of this world and are in fact going to hell. You can go ALL PC on this issue but the higher powers arent as politically correct. a view that extends from islam to Christianity to judaism and more.i dont agree with picketing funerals though thats just tasteless to the extreme. the Phelps crew have got a point of argument and have stretched it to the limit. God doesnt hinge on one aspect.a big 'NIGGGGA WHAT?' to them.

fck that, maybe your God, pussy. My god's chosen people are the Hmoung.
LMAO, are you ****ing serious? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The Hmongs? Is your God perhaps a bit fruity? Dutch's God is at least a 7:1 favorite.
God's favorite children of this world are the Jews.
fck that, maybe your God, pussy. My god's chosen people are the Hmoung.
LMAO, are you ****ing serious? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. The Hmongs? Is your God perhaps a bit fruity? Dutch's God is at least a 7:1 favorite.
Two Gods enter. One God leaves.Two Gods enter. One God leaves.TWO GODS ENTER. ONE GOD LEAVES.TWO GODS ENTER! ONE GOD LEAVES!
This is yet another situation that can only be solved with a pray-off.
lol both of you losers could pray all night and I could out-pray you in the five minutes before I go to sleep. get a grip.

You sure you haven't just been playing GTA4 a little too much, and now think that whatever happens there is real?If it is though.... I'm in a little trouble myself.

It's on, you faggy little bitch. Meet at the Vatican; pray-off for rolls.
This could be epic. Can bigd fly out too and make bets with everyone?