2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dario capped his cards with a chip before he looked at his hand. It's a tell that he's decided he's raising before looking. That's where you r/r super super light from the BB.
Very, very nice catch.
Dario capped his cards with a chip before he looked at his hand. It's a tell that he's decided he's raising before looking. That's where you r/r super super light from the BB.
xpert.

"The announcer on your espn360 broadcast of the $2500 6 max WSOP event has been very crude, out of line, and very unprofessional. He has been making fun of the players as well as making fun of the country of Canada non stop. This guy should not be employed by a company of the stature of ESPN. He is very offensive with every word he says. He also does not know poker very well which should probably be a prerequisite of being an announcer of a poker event."That was my complaint to ESPN. Sound ok? I'm not personally offended by any of it but when doing play by play, he should just stick to the action instead of being a DB. I hate Canada just as much as the next person but I normally stop after 1 comment.

"The announcer on your espn360 broadcast of the $2500 6 max WSOP event has been very crude, out of line, and very unprofessional. He has been making fun of the players as well as making fun of the country of Canada non stop. This guy should not be employed by a company of the stature of ESPN. He is very offensive with every word he says. He also does not know poker very well which should probably be a prerequisite of being an announcer of a poker event."That was my complaint to ESPN. Sound ok? I'm not personally offended by any of it but when doing play by play, he should just stick to the action instead of being a DB. I hate Canada just as much as the next person but I normally stop after 1 comment.
I laughed here.
I laughed here.
Ok, maybe hate is not the right word.It's jealousy.Jealousy over free health care and excellent marijuana.
MARKKK UPDATES ON DiNNEr breAK PLZZZZ :D:club::4h:D:ts:5c:3h:D
he's having chicken noodle soup for the first course. crushed up a couple saltines into it.im having sweet n sour chicken if you care :)mark
Ok, maybe hate is not the right word.It's jealousy.Jealousy over free health care and excellent marijuana.
and Daniel the best poker player around lmoaoopsThe best Beer lol

justin also ordered chicken fingers and chicken lo mein.he just got all his food and we have 20 mins left on break :)mark

Beer, or Crown Royal Which is better lolnone of that waterdown american beer thankyou

justin also ordered chicken fingers and chicken lo mein.he just got all his food and we have 20 mins left on break :)mark
let me smoke a bowl and that would be gone in 7-8 mins, max.