2008 Wsop Event 31 $2,500 6 Handed Nl Holdem Final Table

130 User(s) are reading this topic (40 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)89 Members: jdrury12, rcgs59, bigkg, owise1, cubsfan44, albertoflamingo, Suited_Up, Pokergolf, fitzinabox, potatoman, silkyjonson, AAsnake88, NoJazz, wolfman50, uncooper, towerguy, EStormOk, angrylogger, GWCGWC, HighwayStar, Governator, Canuckickstan, jkalib, Tehtoe, grocery_mony, zimmer4141, Incubus77546, RDog, Ju And Da, jfgonzales, ThePhoenix88, taylorhb0, Tosh, booyaga, king_tanner, blakheart, mase_gotsem, TommyGavin81, Xeno85, alexanbo, chad0159100, MikeJohnson724, matchstix, stevielarson, gibler321, rocketpoker828, Virtuoso80, garamond10pt, TwstdWrstr, flyingdonkey, OMGJustinFiltz, Vtlaxer09, pookie_jurd, psufans2, kepper, qyayqi, sinc, CaptainQuint88, Wandigo, Gween65, ddf_dolphins, mcfarmer, BlkJakShelak, FatBurger, byaaatch, Naismith, Carlito78, trussdude, Mackenzieee, TaxLawyer71, bull62, SpeedKills, MyPlayIsRAB, Franchise632, psujohn, AussieAndy, spydur86, ah2388, tuckermitchell, r0llin_game, Snamuh, golfanatic21, No_Neck, yourboygsarida, vbnautilus, FARGOpokerND, sloshr, Randy Reed, NoSup4Uyour friends and fellow supporters

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GG Fluff. You deserved better.LOL at the announcers harping on "how lucky Fluff got" against dario to even be in this spot. While it may be true, it is just really fn annoying to hear right now. Probably a good thing the players can't hear them, otherwise they might get a donkeypunch to the nutz.

GG FLUFF, I know that he lost AA<AK.. Was the guy a dick or what did the announcer do? I wasn't watching.

Disgusting...I hope Dario mops the floor with Fischer.
I hope they both have a sudden on-set accident and Fluffy wins all 3 spots. (Announcer too.)Too much?Doubtful.Justin, you took that so well, you're seriously all class. I'm just watching and I'm on such tilt. You played awesome and it's just retarded it happened like this. Very good game, and enjoy your money. :club:
GG FLUFF, I know that he lost AA<AK.. Was the guy a dick or what did the announcer do? I wasn't watching.
He was trying to be funny with Canadian jokes, but wouldn't drop it for hours, and wasn't funny at all.He was also making it look like Fluff slow rolled when he was really just trying to get a call out of Dario.And some other comments that I missed earlier.

Regardless of the utterly disgusting beat, nice run, nice playing, and nice cash man. Was definitely a good watch. The good news is now you can go punch the announcer in the nuts yourself.

130 User(s) are reading this topic (40 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)89 Members: jdrury12, rcgs59, bigkg, owise1, cubsfan44, albertoflamingo, Suited_Up, Pokergolf, fitzinabox, potatoman, silkyjonson, AAsnake88, NoJazz, wolfman50, uncooper, towerguy, EStormOk, angrylogger, GWCGWC, HighwayStar, Governator, Canuckickstan, jkalib, Tehtoe, grocery_mony, zimmer4141, Incubus77546, RDog, Ju And Da, jfgonzales, ThePhoenix88, taylorhb0, Tosh, booyaga, king_tanner, blakheart, mase_gotsem, TommyGavin81, Xeno85, alexanbo, chad0159100, MikeJohnson724, matchstix, stevielarson, gibler321, rocketpoker828, Virtuoso80, garamond10pt, TwstdWrstr, flyingdonkey, OMGJustinFiltz, Vtlaxer09, pookie_jurd, psufans2, kepper, qyayqi, sinc, CaptainQuint88, Wandigo, Gween65, ddf_dolphins, mcfarmer, BlkJakShelak, FatBurger, byaaatch, Naismith, Carlito78, trussdude, Mackenzieee, TaxLawyer71, bull62, SpeedKills, MyPlayIsRAB, Franchise632, psujohn, AussieAndy, spydur86, ah2388, tuckermitchell, r0llin_game, Snamuh, golfanatic21, No_Neck, yourboygsarida, vbnautilus, FARGOpokerND, sloshr, Randy Reed, NoSup4Uyour friends and fellow supporters
fluff, i've been following the whole way and i just wanted to say that you are pure class. regardless of a suckout, badbeat, w/e you were a true sport. congrats on 3rd place. i guarantee more fts to come
GG Fluff. You deserved better.LOL at the announcers harping on "how lucky Fluff got" against dario to even be in this spot. While it may be true, it is just really fn annoying to hear right now. Probably a good thing the players can't hear them, otherwise they might get a donkeypunch to the nutz.
They should probably mention that with like 15 left that Dario got snapped off with AJ by Todd Terry when he had 76o in a huge pot and binked.

We all have had that beat before but never at this level with so much on the line. That is so brutal for something like that to happen on the bigest hand of your life. I am sure you will put it behind you like a proffesional but man thats awful. GL the rest of the way and congrats on the huge score.

sigh fluff. vwp'ed. just wish you could of brought us home a bracelet. great job man, keep your spirits up. def want gibler said, class act and many more ft's coming your way bud!<33333 from the fcp community fo sho! :club::ts:D :D