Villain is 31/21/1.3 over 50 hands. What's our line here? Shove, Call or Fold?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)CO ($28.50)Button ($176.55)SB ($481.60)Hero ($214.60)UTG ($208.50)UTG+1 ($200)MP1 ($204)MP2 ($78)Preflop: Hero is BB with th.gif, td.gif. 5 folds, SB raises to $5, Hero raises to $16, SB calls $10.Flop: ($31) 5d.gif, 8h.gif, jc.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $18, SB calls $18.Turn: ($67) 9d.gif(3 players)SB bets $52, Hero?

I'd bet bigger on the flop. Probably $24ish.He is never value betting a worse hand on the turn, and it's very unlikely to be a naked jack or an overpair. I don't see it being T9 or JT. He's repping 2 pair, set or 67s, but I think he could have air or a draw (something like Ad8d maybe) a decent % of the time. I'm probably shoving, but I don't mind calling.

call and evaluate river. Probably calling a reasonable sized bet.I think its more likely you have him here, but theres no sense in raising.

Protecting your hand?
from? if you raise, you're gonna get shoved in on by semi-bluffs, or hands that beat us, and rarely get worse hands to call. If you flat, you give your self the chance to draw out when behind and let the player continue betting the worst of it. I think there is little value in raising here with 2nd pair.
from? if you raise, you're gonna get shoved in on by semi-bluffs, or hands that beat us, and rarely get worse hands to call. If you flat, you give your self the chance to draw out when behind and let the player continue betting the worst of it. I think there is little value in raising here with 2nd pair.
If we raise we are allin. We protect against all worse hands, and we can fold out hands like KJ (which we have 10 outs against) a decent amount of the time as well.
If we raise we are allin. We protect against all worse hands, and we can fold out hands like KJ (which we have 10 outs against) a decent amount of the time as well.
I doubt he's folding QJ J10, KJ or AJ, not to mention 99, 88. 55, or 76. call>fold>raise imo

If we call, on the river the pot will be $169, and we will have $126 left. If he has a busted draw or air there's a decent chance he is pushing, same if he has a decent made hand or a completed draw.It is a pretty big spew to call the turn and then fold the river IMO, and as such I favour shoving or folding the turn.

FWIW, with how lightly people stack off in 3 bet pots, I like shoving here. He's usually coming along with any combo draw, which we're likely ahead of, and against any other hand, we'll probably have 10 outs against.

I'd bet bigger on the flop. Probably $24ish.He is never value betting a worse hand on the turn, and it's very unlikely to be a naked jack or an overpair. I don't see it being T9 or JT. He's repping 2 pair, set or 67s, but I think he could have air or a draw (something like Ad8d maybe) a decent % of the time. I'm probably shoving, but I don't mind calling.
I just called - river was a 7s - villain shoves, I insta-call and watch him turn over Q10o so it was a cooler. The one hand I didn't expect as his turn donk bet is so strong it would fold out a lot of hands in my range.$24 would have been a better flop bet although in watching villain on later hands, he would not let go of any type of draw as he called down with A5 on a 24xx board on a later hand and of course hit his 3 so I'm sure he would have called a bigger bet. However, betting bigger on the flop makes him pay when he misses his draws. My impressions was that he wasn't aggressive with his draws either (much more likely to call instead of betting a combo draw for example) - too bad I didn't have this info before this hand.