Ship It Big Ticket And Jesus Shuttlesworth

Congrats to the Celtics, especially KG and RayRay for their first NBA Championship. And thank you Bodog for offering 5.5:1 the day after KG got traded there and shipping me a BR in the middle of JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h

wrong forum btw, move pleaseespecially to ray ray and kg?pierce is the lifelong celtic. Give me a break
I played little league baseball with Eddie House (brag?) and now he's a freakin NBA Champion...very surreal. Congrats Celtics!!
Congrats to the Celtics, especially KG and RayRay and Mr. Pierce for their first NBA Championship. And thank you Bodog for offering 5.5:1 the day after KG got traded there and shipping me a BR in the middle of JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h
fyp. congrats, gents.
Congrats to the Celtics, especially KG and RayRay for their first NBA Championship. And thank you Bodog for offering 5.5:1 the day after KG got traded there and shipping me a BR in the middle of JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :club::ts:D :D :4h:5c:D:3h
Never wanted to lose a decent size payout so much in my life. But yeah, pretty much owned your odds and Bodog........2 days prior (or around that) to you placing your bet.Date placed:Jul 30, 2007 12:04aDate settled:Jun 17, 2008 9:15p Single # 80386624Basketball - Futures Moneyline(12002) Boston Celtics +9000 Fri@9:00aFinal ScoresAtlanta Hawks 0Boston Celtics 1Charlotte Bobcats 0Chicago Bulls 0Cleveland Cavaliers 0Dallas Mavericks 0Denver Nuggets 0Detroit Pistons 0Golden State Warriors 0Houston Rockets 0Indiana Pacers 0Los Angeles Clippers 0Los Angeles Lakers 0Memphis Grizzlies 0Miami Heat 0Milwaukee Bucks 0Minnesota Timberwolves 0New Jersey Nets 0New Orleans Hornets 0New York Knicks 0Orlando Magic 0Philadelphia 76ers 0Phoenix Suns 0Portland Trailblazers 0Sacramento Kings 0San Antonio Spurs 0Seattle Supersonics 0Toronto Raptors 0Utah Jazz 0Washington Wizards 0 Outcome:WinRisk US$ 20.00 to win US$ 1800.00

Speaking as a lifelong Minnesota Timberwolves fan... this felt pretty good, knowing how much KG meant to me. I still wish it would've happened in a T-Wolves uniform.

Never wanted to lose a decent size payout so much in my life. But yeah, pretty much owned your odds and Bodog........2 days prior (or around that) to you placing your bet.Date placed:Jul 30, 2007 12:04aDate settled:Jun 17, 2008 9:15p Single # 80386624Basketball - Futures Moneyline(12002) Boston Celtics +9000 Fri@9:00aFinal ScoresAtlanta Hawks 0Boston Celtics 1Charlotte Bobcats 0Chicago Bulls 0Cleveland Cavaliers 0Dallas Mavericks 0Denver Nuggets 0Detroit Pistons 0Golden State Warriors 0Houston Rockets 0Indiana Pacers 0Los Angeles Clippers 0Los Angeles Lakers 0Memphis Grizzlies 0Miami Heat 0Milwaukee Bucks 0Minnesota Timberwolves 0New Jersey Nets 0New Orleans Hornets 0New York Knicks 0Orlando Magic 0Philadelphia 76ers 0Phoenix Suns 0Portland Trailblazers 0Sacramento Kings 0San Antonio Spurs 0Seattle Supersonics 0Toronto Raptors 0Utah Jazz 0Washington Wizards 0 Outcome:WinRisk US$ 20.00 to win US$ 1800.00
can't lie... that's sexy as shit IMO
It was bad enough not mentioning Pierce in the title, but I see no Pierce mention in the whole post.C'mon now...
wrong forum btw, move pleaseespecially to ray ray and kg?pierce is the lifelong celtic. Give me a break
w/ this thread GTFO. imo =)3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: r0llin_game, chrozzo, XXEddiehi chrozzo, hi kevin...my sexy man beast
w/ this thread GTFO. imo =)3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)3 Members: r0llin_game, chrozzo, XXEddiehi chrozzo, hi kevin...my sexy man beast
omg, hiz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111penis!!!1!!!1!1
It was bad enough not mentioning Pierce in the title, but I see no Pierce mention in the whole post.C'mon now...
First of all I am drunk. Second of all, I'm not a Celtic fan, but I am a fan of KG and RayRay... which is why I was congratulating them. Good for Paul Pierce... but I could honestly care less if he had won or not, truth be told. Plus, I wish Kobe would DIAGF.
How much did you end up hedging?
1k or so. Thought for sure Lakers would take it to them. I honestly didn't think that any of the Big 3 had the mental toughness to get it done but Pierce did for sure.

So glad the Lakers no-showed the Finals. Couldn't happen to a worse person in Kobe and a more annoying fan base.

10 to win 900 on bodog, hedged 100, profit 800, shipdachips
am I wrong or was it you they were talking about on PR this morning? If so.. Happy birthday man.